Casual Server Private MindCrack Server Whitelist 2-5 players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rich_Hobo1212

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and i are starting a private mindcrack style FTB server And are looking for 2-5 people to play if you would like to apply please copy and paste this below and pm me:

IRL name:
IGN:
Sype name:
Why do you want to join:
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7):

Sarian27

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: Steven
IGN: Sarian27
Sype name: steven.crisco
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a small community to get together with and play some FTB and get to know people. Playing Minecraft by yourself is fun but it is so much better with people.
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7):I have a good starting knowledge of the pack. I know the basics and am focused on learning to automate more things and getting into Beekeeping. :)

redstarthegnome

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: jordan
IGN: redpath1996
Sype name: jordan.redpath1
Why do you want to join: im looking for a server with friendly people that's up 24/7. being griefed is bad but its even worse on a ftb server.
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): i know pretty much everything exept some train craft and small mods like that. im really into rail craft though ( mainly because no one else does it)

Thomas119966

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name:Thomas
IGN:Thomas119966
Sype name: jak1166
Why do you want to join: Ive been looking for small feed the beast server to play on instead of playing singleplayer
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): Pretty good understanding of ic2, basic redpower stuff and buildcraft i want to start getting better at automation and redpower 2 in general also i am completly new to railcraft

Noname79_dk

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: kasper
IGN:noname79-dk
Sype name:no mic
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a feed the beast server to play on
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7):sp only

privacy8265

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name:Niels
IGN:niels222222
Skype name:niels 22 (first and last name)
Why do you want to join: I'd like to play on a small community server with some friends and have fun
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7):Not that much about mindcrack specific, but I know a lot of IC2, Redpower2,Buildcraft eg. and have played tekkit for very long

Also my friends app, cuz he ain't got no internet atm:

IRL name:John
IGN:Jonathan6304
Skype name:Same as niels's
Why do you want to join: I'd like to play with my friend ^^ on a small server and just build stuff, have more or less "wars" 'n' such, just for fun
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7):Not that much, but my friend can learn me :D

(Also we are both from Denmark, so pretty close to german (next to our country :D) and we are very good at english, so we can understand what you chat :p)

((Also wanted to point out Skype(c), wrong in the Application Format thingy))

Valansch

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: Maik
IGN: MaAn95
Skype name: maan19995
Why do you want to join: Because i like FTB and small servers(not so much griefing and cheating by admins...) And i want 2 play with a nice community.
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): I dont know all mods but what i know very well is Industrial Craft, Gregtech, Buildcraft and Computercraft.

Kotoninja17

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: Zak
IGN: Kotoninja17
Sype name: Fufuninja17
Why do you want to join: i want a server like minecrack. I dont youtube and never will but i want a small tight communinty where we all can just get along and play together.
Age 15
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): Enough to get started

ArTiX_fOx

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: Hayden
IGN: ArTiX_fOx
Sype name: ArTiX_fOx
Why do you want to join: I want to be on this server because I like small groups of people so that there's more space and less chance of griefing
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): Well I have experiance with turtles, great with Buildcraft 3 and IC2

Cloey

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name:Jessica
IGN:Cloers
Sype name:jessica97171
Why do you want to join:Im looking for a server to join because i want to make some new friends and im tired of only playing single player
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): Ive been playing on ftb for about a month now and i know most of the basics and am looking forward to getting farther into the modpack on an actual server :)

yscho88

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: Brian
IGN: yscho88
Sype name: yscho88
Why do you want to join: I am looking for community that are very welcoming and fun. I played FTB alone but I would like to play with ppl to make minecraft life more fun.
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): I do watch beef, etho, and bdud's vids so I do have some knowledge. And also played mindcrack(v7) server for few weeks.

oXDE4THROWXo

Jul 29, 2019
IRL: Chris Waters
IGN: oXDE4THROWXo
Skype name: Ronald waters ( Dads skype)
Why do you want to join: Im look for a small fun server to play on I just want us ll to work together and have fun. I dont have the money to stat my own server so im looking for a nice one to join
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack: Alot. im a good all around guy except for redstone things. im gonna with wireing and powering things but just redstone is were im weak.

Pro100san

Jul 29, 2019
IRL: Chris Waters
IGN: oXDE4THROWXo
Skype name: Ronald waters ( Dads skype)
Why do you want to join: Im look for a small fun server to play on I just want us ll to work together and have fun. I dont have the money to stat my own server so im looking for a nice one to join
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack: Alot. im a good all around guy except for redstone things. im gonna with wireing and powering things but just redstone is were im weak.
in skype i find 28 Ronalds =\

yscho88
check skype

Lucky_Reden

Jul 29, 2019
IRL name: Luke Ritchie
IGN:Lucky_Reden
Skype name:Lucky_Reden
Why do you want to join, private, calm, no greifers, community, friends, fun. So I can film some videos if people are ok with it, I wont if it bothers people.
How much knowledge do you have with ftb mindcrack(v7): I watch Direwolf20 a lot, well its somewhat new so..., but I have a lot of experience with these mods and understand most of them.