prevent flying

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
It would be amazing if there was something like a gravity block that pulls stuff to the ground

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm this is an interesting problem.. It's one I never really thought about, but it does seem fair... I wonder if way could come up with a ritual that counters flight..

He already has one that gives flight, so if someone asks nicely he might.

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
Once I was in the nether and there was a crystal that wouldn't let me jump, I think it was a jump boost one...

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Once I was in the nether and there was a crystal that wouldn't let me jump, I think it was a jump boost one...

Yeah, they're regular crystals, but in the nether. They only work in the nether.

C

chbachman

You know, I was working on a server utils mod that added boundaries. Or an area set by commands that will set a players gamemode, flying abilities, or other thing like that and then restores the inventory later. I could add a boundary that prevents flying and publish the mod if there seems to be enough interest.

Reactions: Not_Steve
C

chbachman

Just remade my 1.6.4 workspace, working on the boundary now.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
If OP is still around, I recommend using one of the many plugins that allow players to claim areas. Your friends won't be able to tunnel through your base anymore, or even break things in your base at all.