Pre-load map?

micahdg

Jul 29, 2019
I used turbo 20 for a while :)

Of course you can use the map in another server installation. Just copy the world folder over. You many need to combine player dat files depending on your situation. For example, I have players on our main FTB server. I copied the existing world folder to a temporary FTB server on another server node, then generated the map out to a radius of 2500. The players on the main server were able to continue playing with no interruption. After chunk generation was complete, I moved the region files from the temp server to the main one, not overwriting any existing regions. This filled the world in around the existing players' regions up to 2500. Everything seems to be going fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1359573084][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, that's what i did... the problem was that i had tickthreading running in one server installation.... and when i install ForgeEssencials the server won't start.
Try uninstalling tickthreading, installing FE, restart server, re-install tickthreading.

TiGG

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i would ask the TT guys they work pretty hard to make things work together.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
i have TT and FE installed on my servers without any problems, what erros do you get unium maybe i can assist ;)

macbymax

Jul 29, 2019
I generated a world as described here, but I noticed the .mca files are only 24KB in size, when a normal chunk that a user has explored is more like 800-3000KB. Any ideas?