Powering GregTech Centrifuge

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Neelahn

Jul 29, 2019
So how do you power it? I have a MFSU > MV-trans > LV-trans going with fiber into the bottom of the centrifuge, but it doesn't draw power when I try one of the many recipes. (including empty cells ofcourse). A induction furnace next to it gets power just fine. Amy I missing something?

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
I have an MFE -> LV transformer then copper cables.

I will say, just remember that the recipes take a long time to complete, especially bauxite, so you won't notice progress right away.

Neelahn

Jul 29, 2019
You would notice it right away right, cause the items dissapear as soon as its accepted?

Also, my EU-reader shows that no power is used whatsoever.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you'r providing cells to the recepies that requires cells (cans and capsules won't work).

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Also note that you have to provide a certain number of ingredients to get it moving. Redstone for instance requires a full stack.

Neelahn

Jul 29, 2019
I am inserting both a full stack of cells as well as a stack of flint dust (or stack sand, etc, none work).

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
You have the required number of materials specified in the recipe? LV transformer is correctly faced? You have enough power? 5EU/t is maximum but 2EU/t seems to be the minimum required for it to start. Your cable loses the power for being too long?

Neelahn

Jul 29, 2019
Oh great, so even though there is a flint dust recipe in NEI, this just doesn't work... redstone did work thought.

Thanks for you help :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354654802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh great, so even though there is a flint dust recipe in NEI, this just doesn't work... redstone did work thought.

Thanks for you help :)

Hm, well, now I checked it some more, I kinda did a poopoo.. flint dust and sand is for the electrolyzer, not the centrifuge.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
Which version do you have? because I know sand works in the current version supplied with the pack.