Power suit help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Matt Calder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

So I made a power suit today and added the modules that I wanted. It says that it has power but yet nothing works. I can't use jet boots, jetpack, and i still take lots of falling damage.

KowKrisis

Jul 29, 2019
Did you configure each module? If you go to the power suit worktable and click on a piece of armor and then select a module, in the bottom right ( iirc ) is a bunch of slider bars. You can adjust these bars to config the power to each module. If they are all minimized, which is default, then they will make little difference. Try increasing a few of them.

Matt Calder

Jul 29, 2019
a
Did you configure each module? If you go to the power suit worktable and click on a piece of armor and then select a module, in the bottom right ( iirc ) is a bunch of slider bars. You can adjust these bars to config the power to each module. If they are all minimized, which is default, then they will make little difference. Try increasing a few of them.
Ah there we go tyvm.