Power gen with Pink generators

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using a breeder rancher setup with sheep but it takes too long. I tried using a harvester planter but the planter wouldn't plant and the harvester wouldn't harvest the trees either. Need help with faster sheep wool spawn or need help with the harvester planter setup thanks.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
MFR harvester for harvesting the wood, Vaccum hopper to grab the drops, sorting of your choice, autonomous activators for planting, optional activators for bonemeal or an MFR fertilizer.

Reactions: AndrewPwner

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
MFR harvester for harvesting the wood, Vaccum hopper to grab the drops, sorting of your choice, autonomous activators for planting, optional activators for bonemeal or an MFR fertilizer.
Thanks for the build however my harvester will not harvest pink dye tree. And yeah it does have power and it's facing the right way

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to stick with the sheep farm then you can get extra efficiency by using steve's carts. The lawn mower upgrade (cheap) is able to sheer sheep. The farm is really easy to expand and you can power it for free and forever with a solar engine.

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies guys! I got it automated with harvesting however I need a way to replant the pink dye saplings. Planters don't work.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
If autonomous activators don't work there are quite a few block placer type items and as a last resort turtles will work.

Reactions: AndrewPwner

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The auto placer from random things is HIGHLY effective. It places in a line in front of it until it encounters a block. 3 of those would cover the default area of a harvester. They also only have one slot so no extra sorting smut.

So Vaccum hopper, Auto Placer(Random things), harvester, and item sorting of your choice.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
If you take the string from the wool you pulverize, I hope you are using that to make pink wool. This makes 8 times the amount of pinkergy from a single pinkium dye. Cyclic Assemblers are fast and only use 1RF per operation.

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
If you take the string from the wool you pulverize, I hope you are using that to make pink wool. This makes 8 times the amount of pinkergy from a single pinkium dye. Cyclic Assemblers are fast and only use 1RF per operation.
I am so dumb. But this is early game. I actually have a system using all the thoughts from everyone so thanks guys! Block placer place pink sapling/Rainbow sapling harvester harvests item collected or vacuum hopper sucks it up. I like item collectors more though for this, item collector gets it put it in a chest itemducts take the sapling back to block placer and the dyes go to my power room where they are run through the unifier and converted to biofuel to power my devious operations! Cheaty? Yes but that's how I want to play. I learned a ton from this thread and I hope others who read it learned too! Thanks everyone who posted!