Potential new and unique mod,

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Well this thread has really scyrocked in popularity, I'll put a step into the mod development of this "unique" mod. I may actually get to makeing this a larger and more serious mod that the players of the packs which use it will actually enjoy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1396733628][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd say I'm about 30-40% complete with the beta version.

Magic Waffle - found in dungeon chests. Used to make the "Waffle Wand", "Wafflegun" etc.

Waffinomicon - Like the Thaumonomicon.

Waffle Block - No fall damage if landed on, make a "squelch" noise and has a chance to turn nearby grass into Waffle Grass over time.
9 Woffles in a grid to craft and waffle grass block a grass/dirt block under a waffle creating one waffle grass block.

Waffle Units - Like EU, but in Waffles! One waffle grants 50 WU, a waffle block 450 WU, and a Waffle Egg grants 25 WU.

Woffle Wolf - Tamed using waffles and controllable using the "Waffle Staff"
Waffobo - Similar to a Chocobo, tamed with waffles and controlled using "Waffle Saff", can be ridden and will lay Waffle Eggs which can be placed in crafting grid to make one waffle.

Waffle Staff - Used to command all Waffle-tainted creatures and transform blocks.
Requires "Waffle Units", takes power by sucking in waffles dropped on the ground with a cool animation.

Waffle Wand - Like the "Waffle Staff" but does not control things, but manipulates them. Is also charged like the "Waffle Staff" and has different modes of spells. Starting capacity of 1000 Waffle Units, can be upgrade with more spells and an increased capacity.
Taint - Spell will turn a mob into a "Waffle Tainted Mob", for the cost of 500 WU (Waffle Units) [500 is ALOT!]
Extract - Will shoot a waffle that doesn't harm mobs but takes hunger from them and gives it to you, cost of 100 WU.
Outershield - Creates a small force field thing around you that will push mobs straight out and will let no mobs inside, cost of 100 WU every 2 seconds held.

Waffle Capacity Upgrade 5000 WU - Requires an emerald, two waffles, two diamonds and 3 waffle eggs!
Waffle Spell Upgrade (Incinerate) - Two blaze powder, 3 waffles etc.
For the cost of 500 WU, you can slowly incinerate something as long as you keep your cursor over them, should takes 5 seconds. Drains 100 WU every second used.

I think I went a bit overboard?
Phew!!!
Might decide some more...?

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
Here you see the wild waffle, in it's normal habitat, As it slowly eat's it's flower. Are we recording?- OH MY GOD LOOK!!!! *waffle mates with a pancake* 2 mins later...

Well, Today we got never seen before videos of a pancake and waffle mating. The baby turned out to be a ...a....

Weird shaped goat.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
image.jpg
Here you see the wild waffle, in it's normal habitat, As it slowly eat's it's flower. Are we recording?- OH MY GOD LOOK!!!! *waffle mates with a pancake* 2 mins later...

Well, Today we got never seen before videos of a pancake and waffle mating. The baby turned out to be a ...a....

Weird shaped goat.
[DOUBLEPOST=1396738214][/DOUBLEPOST]
Magic Waffle - found in dungeon chests. Used to make the "Waffle Wand", "Wafflegun" etc.

Waffinomicon - Like the Thaumonomicon.

Waffle Block - No fall damage if landed on, make a "squelch" noise and has a chance to turn nearby grass into Waffle Grass over time.
9 Woffles in a grid to craft and waffle grass block a grass/dirt block under a waffle creating one waffle grass block.

Waffle Units - Like EU, but in Waffles! One waffle grants 50 WU, a waffle block 450 WU, and a Waffle Egg grants 25 WU.

Woffle Wolf - Tamed using waffles and controllable using the "Waffle Staff"
Waffobo - Similar to a Chocobo, tamed with waffles and controlled using "Waffle Saff", can be ridden and will lay Waffle Eggs which can be placed in crafting grid to make one waffle.

Waffle Staff - Used to command all Waffle-tainted creatures and transform blocks.
Requires "Waffle Units", takes power by sucking in waffles dropped on the ground with a cool animation.

Waffle Wand - Like the "Waffle Staff" but does not control things, but manipulates them. Is also charged like the "Waffle Staff" and has different modes of spells. Starting capacity of 1000 Waffle Units, can be upgrade with more spells and an increased capacity.
Taint - Spell will turn a mob into a "Waffle Tainted Mob", for the cost of 500 WU (Waffle Units) [500 is ALOT!]
Extract - Will shoot a waffle that doesn't harm mobs but takes hunger from them and gives it to you, cost of 100 WU.
Outershield - Creates a small force field thing around you that will push mobs straight out and will let no mobs inside, cost of 100 WU every 2 seconds held.

Waffle Capacity Upgrade 5000 WU - Requires an emerald, two waffles, two diamonds and 3 waffle eggs!
Waffle Spell Upgrade (Incinerate) - Two blaze powder, 3 waffles etc.
For the cost of 500 WU, you can slowly incinerate something as long as you keep your cursor over them, should takes 5 seconds. Drains 100 WU every second used.

I think I went a bit overboard?
Phew!!!
Might decide some more...?
I'll leave that for version 2.0 xD[DOUBLEPOST=1396738246][/DOUBLEPOST]Update- I'm making some textures now.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Well this thread has really scyrocked in popularity, I'll put a step into the mod development of this "unique" mod. I may actually get to makeing this a larger and more serious mod that the players of the packs which use it will actually enjoy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1396733628][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd say I'm about 30-40% complete with the beta version.
Dat speed.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
May not be done tonight, possibly mid day tomorrow with a beta. Computer froze, guess I shouldn't have 27 adobe applications running xD anyway I'm giving it a break since it's been up for 4 months.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
4 months... ._.
Lol more like 4 hours. Not that complex of a mod (yet considering minecraft is about fun and by the popularity of this thread I think it needs a super waffle mod) and by 4 hours I said that just to complete the statement :ap more like 12 hours.

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
Lol more like 4 hours. Not that complex of a mod (yet considering minecraft is about fun and by the popularity of this thread I think it needs a super waffle mod) and by 4 hours I said that just to complete the statement :ap more like 12 hours.
Ah that explains it. :p

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Please add a super saturation waffle similar to the Natura (I think?) berries which consume the saturation bar beyond the visible hunger bar. That would make this mod even more awesome than it already is.

Reactions: Padfoote