Potential new and unique mod,

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Any who link to unencyclopedia must read that page if it was in a link directed at them.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Oh the things on uncyclopedia xD

Anywho progress on the mod has been slow as this week was a busy one, I'll try to pull out a prototype by saterday night :)

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
I should try to learn java. Being that in homeschooled and on a farm, I have all day. AND every week I got to coderdojo...who thinks i should ?[DOUBLEPOST=1396608938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh the things on uncyclopedia xD

Anywho progress on the mod has been slow as this week was a busy one, I'll try to pull out a prototype by saterday night :)
Faster Connor! :D the people of FTB needs your waffles *sounds so wrong of god*

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I have planned out the items I am going to make

Waffle iron

Pancake maker

Waffle

Pancake

Spork(too lazy to make a fork and a spoon or a knife)

Waffles will have three favors too :)

I shall now begin to make the most pointless/ the best mod ever.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds delicious. Provided it doesn't a. destroy my minecraft world b. destroy my computer c. spawn waffle monsters that will eat me for eating so much of their kind, I will definitely use this mod.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds delicious. Provided it doesn't a. destroy my minecraft world b. destroy my computer c. spawn waffle monsters that will eat me for eating so much of their kind, I will definitely use this mod.
Ermagerd why did I not think if that!!! Adding waffle monsters!

May take a little longer to finish but waffle monster is totally worth it.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Who thinks I should spend an hour if my time and make a mod that adds waffles that give you a 20.0 saturation? :)
Waffle Block, Waffleinator (Dubstep gun that shoots waffles), Waffle Soup, Waffle Milkshake, Waffobo (Kinda like a chocobo but a "Waffobo"), Waffle enchantment (Mobs have a chance to drop waffles), Waffle backpack, waffle chest etc. oooo....Waffle tools and weapons!
Yeah go for it man! :D
LIKES FOR YOU!

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Lol I see this,
Waffle Block, Waffleinator (Dubstep gun that shoots waffles), Waffle Soup, Waffle Milkshake, Waffobo (Kinda like a chocobo but a "Waffobo"), Waffle enchantment (Mobs have a chance to drop waffles), Waffle backpack, waffle chest etc. oooo....Waffle tools and weapons!
Yeah go for it man! :D
LIKES FOR YOU!
and I think "oh god the work involved with that" xD imma just do some waffle monsters and waffles/pancakes stuffs today :)

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Well this thread has really scyrocked in popularity, I'll put a step into the mod development of this "unique" mod. I may actually get to makeing this a larger and more serious mod that the players of the packs which use it will actually enjoy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1396733628][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd say I'm about 30-40% complete with the beta version.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Well this thread has really scyrocked in popularity, I'll put a step into the mod development of this "unique" mod. I may actually get to makeing this a larger and more serious mod that the players of the packs which use it will actually enjoy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1396733628][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd say I'm about 30-40% complete with the beta version.

I'm now excited.