Post your desktop here.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
Desktop!

jYCgeZZ.jpg

SHOW ME YOUR WAYS!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
You'll get the exact stuff soon. :p

Just kidding, you can have it now.

The program is rainmeter.

The sidebars are from the dark glass them, I'm pretty sure.

And the middle stuff from the Organic 2.0 theme.

Yay! I found a Mac alternative!

Jess, it's called GeekTool for mac, I'm testing it out right now.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one with a desktop that looks like this?

y4LXxVz.jpg

Because this is a MAN'S desktop. None of this fancy-schmancy "organization" nonsense! Folders are for chumps!

Mine was like that before posting the image but i went through it as i don't want personal information posted on here. :p

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Mine was like that before posting the image but i went through it as i don't want personal information posted on here. :p

Personal information? Nonsense. A crack team of forensic investigators couldn't filter out the red herrings in those filenames ;)

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Personal information? Nonsense. A crack team of forensic investigators couldn't filter out the red herrings in those filenames ;)

Mine have my Resume on the front page that was titled *NAME*_2013.doc So far. Easy to see. lol

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019

y4LXxVz.jpg

Because this is a MAN'S desktop. None of this fancy-schmancy "organization" nonsense! Folders are for chumps!
I always shudder when I see a desktop like that, mostly because the desktop sits in the ram and all of that must be making your computer horribly slow.

It's still not as bad as some of the desktops I've seen on girl's laptops, they literally had no files anywhere else.

Also, Santa! Whoo! :D I'll look at it, although I was looking around for something like that too, and couldn't find anything.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019

Mine's a little more boring because I don't do much as "file" things as I dump them all into an archive folder when the screen gets full, and because I typically just have a manly(?) backgroundless screen and stripped down GUI. ;)

Current state:
vauthildesktop.jpg
Cower before minimalism! Or at least the least impressive desktop you'll ever witness in the modern computing era.

Reactions: Eunomiac

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Mine have my Resume on the front page that was titled *NAME*_2013.doc So far. Easy to see. lol

The real key to privacy in the age of the Participatory Panopticon? An utterly generic name like "Ryan West". To any stalker intent on narrowing down my identity, I say good luck --- there are around 900 of us on Facebook :p

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Mine's a little more boring because I don't do much as "file" things as I dump them all into an archive folder when the screen gets full, and because I typically just have a manly(?) backgroundless screen and stripped down GUI. ;)

Current state:
Cower before minimalism! Or at least the least impressive desktop you'll ever witness in the modern computing era.

Is that XP?

Not even the W7 basic theme looks like that.

That certainly triggered some memories...

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Mine is a really nice high res photo of me.

*proceeds to make fun of choc for putting a picture of himself as his desktop*

Too bad mine's is boring, it's just a Jamacian flag with that stupid windows 7 dock that pops up that's not even the one on the bottom that we all know and love, it's the one that appears when you scroll over it
qn8LIp5.png

I HATE YOU DOCK

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Manu

Jul 29, 2019
if my desktop is messy, even if i have to do school shit, i HAVE to clean it up or i explode[DOUBLEPOST=1375085866][/DOUBLEPOST]also, i am on mtn lion, however i refuse to use multiple desktops