Post your desktop here.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Am I the only one with a desktop that looks like this?

y4LXxVz.jpg

Because this is a MAN'S desktop. None of this fancy-schmancy "organization" nonsense! Folders are for chumps!
I see your computer is using a window on your mars base as a screen. Very fancy indeed.

Anyways mine:
ZmlzVpe.jpg
A bunch of links generated from programs that I installed mainly. I never really even use my desktop, I just navigate using windows explorer from the task bar, and the search bar in the start menu. Almost everything that I use on a regular basis is filed into the GAMES folder in the bottom left corner.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Schermafdruk-2.png
I still need to change some icons but its getting there, I don't want to go full out with customization as this is only my laptop anyway and thus I will probably not use it as much as my desktop

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
And because @lenscas wanted me to, here's my desktop

upload_2015-7-8_20-39-49.png
It's relatively empty because I don't really use the desktop. Yes I am using Windows 8.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
My desktop running windows 7
upload_2015-7-8_21-56-35.png

its a mess, I know and no I do not care as its only a matter of time before I can throw this whole OS away and go full Debian.
and don't be afraid of the virus.exe thing, I was hoping someone would be stupid enough to download it and open it on skype.It only logs the user out thats all it does.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
And because @lenscas wanted me to, here's my desktop

It's relatively empty because I don't really use the desktop. Yes I am using Windows 8.

You know you suck at maths when you have a calculator pinned to your taskbar

My desktop running windows 7
View attachment 20893
its a mess, I know and no I do not care as its only a matter of time before I can throw this whole OS away and go full Debian.
and don't be afraid of the virus.exe thing, I was hoping someone would be stupid enough to download it and open it on skype.It only logs the user out thats all it does.

You have awesomenauts!?
Steam name?

Reactions: sgbros1