Possible memory leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

seal468

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,
After update to unleashed 1.1.3 i noticed increased time out exception errors while im playing, sometimes its after 20 min playing sometimes just after i logged to my server. So I started digging around and noticed that, on my Debian server (thats VM hosted by Blacknight with 1GB memory), after im starting server with memory size set to 512MB on start, I'm loosing whole memory somewhere, before i start server, I had over 997MB free memory checked using command: free -m, and when i created screen run server my free memory dropping to 10MB or even less, on my server I have few websites with low traffic, and mysql db almost empty (was using this server for training purpose), like i said at the begining, having a lot of time exception errors but if server is totally overloaded vbecause there is no free memory, thats may cause this error.
Any chances by someone from ftb team who may know more about debian to help me solve that?
Second thing, can someone pastebin code to have automatic backup files, like you guys having on your forgecraft server or that would be way too much :)

Cheers

Radek

Status
Not open for further replies.