Portal gun with Optifine Glitch??

Ohh Worddd

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
I have a glitch when i use optifine with portal gun, when i shoot the portal gun i cant see the portal that it shoots.
When i dont have it on, i shoot the portal gun and i can see the portal, and it totally works.
Is this Optifines fault and if so when will it be fixed :(?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
It will probably never be fixed. It's always been broken and will more than likely continue to be broken. To be fair, the portal gun visuals are fairly laggy and if your using optifine you probably don't want that kind of lag.

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
I have a glitch when i use optifine with portal gun, when i shoot the portal gun i cant see the portal that it shoots.
When i dont have it on, i shoot the portal gun and i can see the portal, and it totally works.
Is this Optifines fault and if so when will it be fixed :(?
I too have this problem. Disabling Optifine seems to fix the problem, I'm just glad I found about it from a dungeon-spawned portalgun rather than one I had to craft myself! (My computer can't easily handle MC without optifine, so disabling that all the time is not an option for me)

Vidda02

Jul 29, 2019
Can you only have 1 Portal Gun at a server? I play with some friends on my server and when one of the other guys uses his Portal Gun my portals gets removed. Please help:)
Thanx :D

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Can you only have 1 Portal Gun at a server? I play with some friends on my server and when one of the other guys uses his Portal Gun my portals gets removed. Please help:)
Thanx :D
pop it in a crafting table with a raw porkchop and the portals become unique to you