[Poll] Do you use Gregtech?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Do you use gregtech?

• Total voters

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was IC2 itself that was doing this. If it's not, and is actually Greg, then he's just got a wee bit more respect from me :) good man Greggory!

Might be... IC2/GT kind of blend together it is hard to remember what is from what since they are so well meshed together.

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
The only enchantment he is planing on removing is the ability to enchant power tools. The logic is they already have a sort of enchantment effect built into them. But I do not know of when he plans on doing this or how high it is on his to do list.

RichardG recently said in a tweet Greg was indeed going to go with the plan of removing enchantment tables. Did you get your information from Greg himself or are you just assuming?

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
What I said came out wrong. I was just trying to get some information to see if RG is right or not. I honestly don't think that Greg would ever remove the enchanting table. I didn't mean for what I said to come out like I was being aggressive if it did.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have any support for my statement. It is just something I recall from a few months ago. Hence why I also state I have no idea when he plans on doing it of where it is on his todo list.I just recall it coming up in a few debates about enchanting the drill and weather or not that is an attended thing.