Pokewolf: The Elements and their Guardians - Game Thread!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh right i totally forgot that that that other guy is a wailmer. There are only one groundon and kyogre. :p
That's better. You're admitting there's only one groundon/kyogre, but allowing for the possibility of another bodyguard role left in the game. Hypothetically :)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So, for sky village to be winning... There needs to be 4 people in sky village remaining then? If there was 3 it would be 3 sky vs 7 non-sky which also means one team would still have at least 4 people.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Strikingwolf, reason being these two quotes

Oh great, so the alliance has split. Jolly good m8s

vote dragonfang
Vote SpwnX. We have no confirmation from the magma mightyena, thus making a claim on it is suspicious to me
Which made him sound like either a Team Aqua or Team Sky member. Leaning on Sky right now due to the context surrounding the first quote.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Strikingwolf, reason being these two quotes

Which made him sound like either a Team Aqua or Team Sky member. Leaning on Sky right now due to the context surrounding the first quote.
well jolly good, now I have votes on me. The evidence seems weak though, but since it's all that we have to go on I don't think you're suspicious. You're not framing me, you just only have this to go on. Well then, I wonder who really is sky...there's a lot less info to work off of in this game compared to others IMO

Reactions: Pyure

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
antismite Sorazodia

I don't have any solid leads to go off of but if anything happens I'll change my vote.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote Strikingwolf

I think Sora might be onto something. Let's see if he doesn't get sky-killed this time...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Strikingwolf. He also sent me a message asking for us to work together, yet never gave me any clue about who he actually is. Idk, I found the message a little suspicious, but I take most things with extreme caution.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm an aqua poochyena tbh. No point in lying at this point, I need to save my own skin. I have no way to gain info, which is why I contacted you vike. Lynch me if you wish, just means you have one less player to use for the vote anyway

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You really had to be Poochyena didn't you xD. The least provable and most easily claimable role in the game. My vote still stands.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
You really had to be Poochyena didn't you xD. The least provable and most easily claimable role in the game. My vote still stands.
'tis true, easiest to claim, but I am an aqua poochyena anyway. I guess this is a win for team magma, unless sky or aqua can pull some real serious shit