Pokemon adventures! [RPG] Discussion thread

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
...Wankagaming?
images

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I filled out a submission on the poll, even though I haven't been involved with any of the pokeforumgames (other than Pokewolf). I actually have a Showdown tab open in my browser that I've halfway assembled a couple of teams in, but haven't actually used for anything other than testing out the system by playing against myself in another browser.

Oh, somewhat related: As I've been playing through Emerald (thanks Dylan... I'm never getting those 30+ hours back), I've been making some incremental changes to my type analysis spreadsheet. Notable changes: I moved some things around on the Team Builder sheet so that the total immunities/weaknesses/whatever only apply to your party pokes; I added a snazzy color-coded base stat lookup feature; and I also added fake Pokemon to the list of pokes with every possible type combination, so if you ever want to look up how a Normal/Steel poke stacks up typewise, you can just type Normal/Steel into the name box. Handy when I run into a Marill in Emerald- they weren't Water/Fairy types back then.

Y'all are free to copy this spreadsheet in your own Google Drives so you can analyze your teams in Showdown or whatever.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Good news everyone.

Telltale will be continued! The RPG will be abandoned. (Unless alot of people decide to show some love for it) And the new game will launch soon!