Pokemon adventures! [RPG] Discussion thread

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Game thread right here

Let me first tell the story:

"You guys, Yes you! you just turned 10! (Unbelievable how you forgot how old you were..)
And you know what happens when your 10! you get your first pokemon!! and today is your day to choose one! maybe you can even become THE pokemon master..."
The game will start in the Kanto region!

Let me explain how this works:
Every ingame "day" a player can do 3 actions.
After all players have done their actions. And i gave the results the next "day" will start!

This is a list of actions that can happen:
  1. Move to Route XXX (The possible route to enter will be anounced before the turn starts)
  2. Move to City/town XXX (The possible city/town to enter will be anounced before the turn starts)
  3. Move to special place [Like forests, Caves, etc.] (The possible special places to enter will be anounced before the turn starts)
  4. Find wild encounter (A random encounter will be launched at you in this route) [Ends day]
  5. Catch wild encounter
  6. Faint wild encounter
  7. Train pokemon X days (turns) [Ends day]
  8. Change team [format: PokeA, PokeB, PokeC, PokeD, PokeE, PokeF] (none, will be used for no pokemon) (Can only happen in city/town)
  9. Battle gymleader / elite 4 / champion (Can only happen in city/town)
  10. Release pokemon [Ends day]
  11. Battle XPlayernameX (Can only happen if both people agree and are in the same place)
Gym leader battles will be battled for real on this site! - more info on this once its necessary!

The "Day" Before the turn starts everything that is possible for each individual player will be anounced!

Also for every action a counter action can happen. This is a small chance!
Some of these action can involve evil teams or natural disasters!

SIGNUP:
If you want to signup. Give me the following information (In pm)
- Name
- Favorite Type
- Kind of trainer (You can choose or look up whice kinds are there!)

Game will start if 2 people atleast have signed up!

Everyone can turn 10 at any given time so you can always join :)

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Fisher, Hiker etc. i will post a link right here

This is a full list of all trainer types :D

edit: Leaving it empty will make you a youngster :p

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
You still have to post it :p Its in
latest

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Just to be clear. The first to beat the kalos leaque (The league of pokemon X & Y) Will "Win" This rpg. But it will take ages before we are at that point ^_^

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm... Battles need any interaction from us? Cause... Ehm... I'm pretty sure it won't work on mobile.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm... Battles need any interaction from us? Cause... Ehm... I'm pretty sure it won't work on mobile.
Well technically it need interaction with you 2. You can also decline the battle. Or accept but postpone it till your at a pc ^_^

you can also get it simulated (By me being you in that batle - can't be done by gymleader battle cause im those :p)

Wild encounters don't require any extra interaction except for the forum :)

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I guess i only have Leer and Tackle, right? If yeah just use Tackle over and over again.
If not, postpone please.