Poison and Blindness Immunity?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Goobdude

Jul 29, 2019
Playing FTB Monster and wondering if there are items that grant poison and blindness immunity. I know the Quantumsuit does with poison, and currently I'm using Mariculture's Poison Ivy enchant (which is kind of immunity?) but I was curious if there was better options out there, and any options for blindness. I ask because I live next to a jungle, and the jungle spiders/poison ivy are getting on my nerves. I don't plan to move (invested way too much here) and I can work around it if need be, but I wanted to see if there were options.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I know Monster doesn't have Morph, but a cave spider morph gives you immunity to poison
you could also carry milk bottles on your which you could drink when you get poisoned

perhaps there's always a way of getting poison immunity through Advanced Genetics, but I don't know for sure as I haven't really used the mod enough

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Advanced Genetics' has an ability, obtained from a Cave Spider, when injected, you shall be immune to any poison and you poison entities upon hit.
You can find that ability and the whole list on the wiki Advanced Genetics page.
Advanced Genetics' also has the Antidote Syringe, which cures all negative effects.

Reactions: ICountFrom0

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Talisman of Remedium from Thaumic Tinkerer will dispel any negative effects including blindness. It is on a durability basis but if you enchant the talisman with Unbreaking it will last for a VERY long time.

I have carried one on me in my Monster world since the early start(once I got basic TC up and going) and kinda abused as I have not disabled it when I had Nightvision(IC2) on in daylight or using JABBA dollys, and yet I still got arround 25% durability on my first one(enchanted with Unbreaking 3).

Goobdude

Jul 29, 2019
Advanced Genetics' has an ability, obtained from a Cave Spider, when injected, you shall be immune to any poison and you poison entities upon hit.
You can find that ability and the whole list on the wiki Advanced Genetics page.
Advanced Genetics' also has the Antidote Syringe, which cures all negative effects.

Just checked it out, the poison resist was added in 1.7, and Monster runs 1.6 :(

Talisman of Remedium from Thaumic Tinkerer will dispel any negative effects including blindness. It is on a durability basis but if you enchant the talisman with Unbreaking it will last for a VERY long time.

I have carried one on me in my Monster world since the early start(once I got basic TC up and going) and kinda abused as I have not disabled it when I had Nightvision(IC2) on in daylight or using JABBA dollys, and yet I still got arround 25% durability on my first one(enchanted with Unbreaking 3).

I'll give this a looksie as well

Reactions: RealSketch