POD|FTB Magic World|Whitelist|PVE-Cooperative

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

datajugend

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: datajugend
A little about yourself: a relaxed dude who wants to try me some thaumcraft 3
Time Zone and when you usually play: 11:51 PM, Thursday 06, December 2012 CET. I play mostly in the evening.
Can you follow these rules? Yes

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: iced_adams666
A little about yourself: Im 14, Im a freshman in highschool, and I'm great at ftb (I hate GregTech though)
Time Zone and when you usually play: EST and I play when ever I can
Can you follow these rules? yes

Slitthrout

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Slitthrout
A little about yourself:I'm a fairly active minecrafter, I'm currently unemployed and looking into going to college.
Time Zone and when you usually play: PST whenever i'm awake (It varies)

iKickYellow

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:maxymax1123
A little about yourself:Love to play FTB, been looking for a server to play cooperative with a couple guys who know what their doing instead of 12 year olds on public servers. Have LOTS of experience with all these mods and looking forward to playing with them.
Time Zone and when you usually play: EST time zone, usually play around 6:30PM -11:00PM, and on the weekends it vary's from all day, or anytime after 6:00 PM.

Methusela

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Methusela
A little about yourself: Long time Mindcrafter who loved Thaumcraft 2, and have been on a TC3 binge since it came out.
Time Zone and when you usually play: -5EST, and generally play 12pm-2pm and 8pm into the early morning. My playtime may be sporadic with final examinations this coming week, however.
Can you follow these rules? Absolutely.

Gilgamesh666

Jul 29, 2019
IGM: gilgamesh666
About Me: Avid builder that enjoys constructing infrastructure and utilities for public use. Love TC3 and have been looking for a server with a firm anti-griefing stance
TZ and hours. EST and generally later in the day from 8PM to midnight, sometimes a little later if sleep evades me.
I can definately follow all rules and regulations

sonicfan315

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Sonicfan315
A little about yourself: I am a veteran minecraft player started in Indev experienced with most of the mods in FTB. Generally When i play i tend try to stay out of the way unless its a friendly server. If the servers friendly I usually end up sharing whatever i find when people are low on mats and i have extra.
Time Zone and when you usually play: I am Central Time and when i'm online tends to be somewhat random due to changing schedule with the exception of nights. I am online most nights
Can you follow these rules? Sure.

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:12kilometer
A little about yourself: I Played Minecraft since alpha, little FTB experience but liking to so far
Time Zone and when you usually play:-5 nights moslty
Can you follow these rules? YEs

ZombieSoul

Jul 29, 2019
adding you last three, will be just a minute until you can log in,
closing applications as well as of this post until we see how the server handles what we have

Edit: all three added. welcome

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
Darn, just saw this since I wanted to look for a magic world server to play on. Missed it by 1 1/2 hours :( Hope the server handles well :)

daankoppert1998

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: daankoppert1998
A little about yourself: im daan im from the nl i use the account i've got from my freind its brother( thats why its 1998 )
im realy good at building complicated stuf like auto crafting and frame machines when rp is installed
Time Zone and when you usually play: europe the netherlands
Can you follow these rules? i will follow the rules im glad when i can be whitelisted
i hope i can be whitelisted then ill see ya on the server
gr. Daan
(btw. old fb pic. i was 10 there ;D)

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: panaplo123
A little about yourself: I have played minecraft since early beta 1.3 and i like it very much!
Time Zone and when you usually play: I am on EST3 p.m
Can you follow these rules? Yes i follow the rules

HadesDude

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: HadesDude
A little about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since December 2010. I have previous experience with Tekkit and I have been learning Thaumcraft 3 over the past week!
Time Zone and when you usually play: EST. I can usually play from 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM on weeknights.
Can you follow these rules? Yes I can!