POD|FTB Magic World|Whitelist|PVE-Cooperative

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: serjo43
A little about yourself: i like to play with bees ant thaumcraft 3 .... and with mods in general
Time Zone and when you usually play: GMT+2 i play any time .... of corse at school i cant xD but i play afters school until i go to bad (i have a bad english)
Can you follow these rules? yep

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works
  6. I'm 17 and my name is Quentin

Meatplow

Jul 29, 2019
I know that the white list is closed as of this time but I figured I'd put an application down anyhow and keep an eye on the thread. I hope that isn't a problem.

In Game Name: Meatplow

A little about yourself: I'm an electrician / industrial maintenance technician by trade so the technical aspects of FTB intrigue me while the Magic World mod feeds the old D&D junkie in me. I'm new to FTB, Just started playing it earlier this week and am slowly learning how everything works. Due largely in part to Direwolf20's excellent mod spotlights and tutorial videos on the various mods in the pack.
I'm looking for a relaxed friendly server free of griefing. I may not be the most experienced person with this mod pack but I always try to help folks out when I can. I prefer to work with other people whenever possible. Playing with other people is much more fun than running off into the wilderness and going it alone.

Time Zone and when you usually play: EST. Play times vary on the week days. Some days I can be on quite a lot, others I won't be around. Just depends on the volume of work I have on a given day. Weekends vary wildly. If nothing is going on I'm generally around most of the day. If there is good local music going on I'll be out most of the night with friends.

Can you follow these rules? Absolutely

Once again. I understand that the white list is closed and will keep an eye on this thread for openings. If you have any questions feel free to PM me on these boards.

Thank you for your time.

Edited: Formating

dvtnlx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Zombie,
unfortunately I have to inform you that y401 and myself won't be playing on your server anymore due to ping being a big issue when you fight monsters and mining.

Thanks for the warm welcome and keep up the good work.

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!

My desktop sorta broke down, so I had to resort to using my laptop. For some reason I can't access the server now, and I can't access the mumble server because of a password block which wasn't there before:S

Please help :p

ZombieSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Zombie,
unfortunately I have to inform you that y401 and myself won't be playing on your server anymore due to ping being a big issue when you fight monsters and mining.

Thanks for the warm welcome and keep up the good work.

It was nice having you two on the server, sorry it didn't work out for you.

DonutMaster

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Donut_master
A little about yourself: i am a good minecraft player and Love ftb
Time Zone and when you usually play: i live in texas
Can you follow these rules? yes