POD|FTB Magic World|Whitelist|PVE-Cooperative

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ZombieSoul

Jul 29, 2019
No longer accepting applications
(Server is full, may open again in the future)
Pirates Of Darkness: FTB Magic World Server(Beta/Testing)
IP: ftbmw.piratesofdarkness.com
FTB Magic World(all mods enabled)
The server may change to the "Ultimate" pack once it is released And is likely to have the world wiped and restarted at that time.
Server:
Creeperhost "Spider" package(3GB RAM/2 cores)​
20 Slots - 24/7​
Eastern USA (Atlanta, GA)​
I'm going to start with opening about 15 slots on the whitelist.​
This is an untested server setup and we'll have to see how it handles it.​
The main objective of the server is to find a few mature players that want to create a relaxed fun experience for all and give the opportunity to meet new friends to game with.
While working out issues with the server and mod pack.
Server Staff:
_ZombieSoul_ (Owner) I'm on GMT -5 (Eastern) time and play mostly at nights.​
AngryHermit (sidekick)​
(a few others but mostly inactive at this time)​
Banned Players:​
auksinismiestas
lets just say it's not smart to come to the owner's village and kill him, destroy and take stuff

Rules:
  1. Ages 16+ (Most of us are over 20)
  2. Be nice and helpful (not helpful as in someone wants your diamonds and you should hand them over)
  3. Be mature in what you build and do
  4. Killing someone without consent will get you banned, so make sure it is logged in the chat that they agreed to fight.
    Pvp is ON:
    What this means is if both parties agree(do it in chat so there is a log) You can fight each other/test armor etc.
    but we don't do much but have slap fights if we're bored/waiting for something.
    It is never to be used to get back at someone.
  5. Respect others creations/properties/machines/farms/livestock
  6. No recording. Zip. (Respect the privacy of others on the server)
  7. Self Explanatory but no:
    Griefing
    X-rays
    Cheats of any sorts including bugs and glitches
    Stealing
    Racism
    Begging
    Etc.
  8. Items lost are lost, please don't ask for replacements. Bugs sometimes cause things to go wrong. Unfortunate but minecraft has infinite resources.
And finally:

We have a mumble(voice) server that you are welcome to use.
(We encourage the use of mumble to play and don't spend much time typing or paying attention to chat.)

We have assorted topics/channels. Usually being computer tech, talking about different games (including upcomming), mindless yammerings about who knows what, to name a few.

We do swear some so be prepared for it(partially where the age limit comes into play). However rampant swearing will get yourself banned.
There are some on the mumble server that have been with us for years and play various games with us. Be respectful on voice and you will get the same treatment. Otherwise you will need to find another server to play on.

What it all boils down to is that this is going to be a small server for people to enjoy, it can grow but will do so slowly. We want to have a nice server to play on. If you are hurting others enjoyment, you'll be removed. Most of the rules are commonsense and courtesy.

Looking forward to adding a few new people to our small group of gamers.

If you are interested in playing on our server and making new friends to game with please reply with:

In game name:
Time Zone and when you usually play:
Can you follow these rules?

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: mcv333
A little about yourself: well i've played minecraft for a bit, moved onto tekkit and then explored most of the mods in that and now i want to learn more about thaumcraft 3 and forestry beekeeping
Time Zone and when you usually play: GMT and generally anytime between 4pm and midnight
Can you follow these rules? aye

ZombieSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Added: I'm on the server now since it's my day off.
Welcome to the server, if you want the mumble info, let me know in game.

auksinismiestas

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: auksinismiestas
A little about yourself: I love minecraft and the mods (mostly TC3). I play with mods long time in single player i i get bored so i shearch server for TC3 and found it :) I Wery want to add me and i start playing with players and mods :)
Time Zone and when you usually play: GTM
Can you follow these rules? YES

Yooman117

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:
yooman117
A little about yourself:
Been tech modding for awhile and the only mod in this pack i'm not familiar with is TC3, I have lots of ideas to make cool stuff though. I finishing up my degree in Aeronautical Science.
Time Zone and when you usually play:
Arizona, Usually late afternoon to evening
Can you follow these rules?
Of course

dvtnlx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Me and my girlfriend would be interested in joining your server. We've been playing MC on and off for the past year or so, mostly Tekkit, and having zero population despite 2 people on a server gets kind of boring after a while.
We are both in our 20s, from Germany and would have no issue with following your rules. Timezone is GMT+1.
Our names are dvtnlx and y401.

Thanks for considering our request. :)

ZombieSoul

Jul 29, 2019
added you both
banned
auksinismiestas

not too smart to come to the owner's village kill him take and destroy stuff

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:minecraftbfhpro
A little about yourself: i like to play minecraft i love ftb its so awesome
Time Zone and when you usually play: EU im form The Netherlands
Can you follow these rules? yes sure

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: MrGyronimo
A little about yourself: Not too much to tell.. I'm a 22 year old from Norway who loves playing games! Minecraft most of all :D I've been really into modded servers for a while now, and I'm fairly experienced (although I'm new and really excited about TC3 :p)
Time Zone and when you usually play: GMT +1, so I'm 6 hours ahead of EST, but I usually play in the evening, so I hope I get to play with some american folk:)
Can you follow these rules? I sure can:p

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply, but it says I'm not whitelisted

edit: never mind:p just took a took a minute to update I guess

Fredfrog1234

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: fredfrog1234
A little about myself: I've been playing minecraft for a while and i'm experienced with most the mods in the Magic world pack
Time Zone and when you usually play: BST( England) I play most nights all week
Can you follow these rules?: Yes I can :)

Nesico

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Baradin
A little about yourself: I have played minecraft since early alpha and have been looking for a feed the beast server
Time Zone and when you usually play: I am on EST and am on any time after 3 p.m. EST.
Can you follow these rules? Yes.

Aldante

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Aldante
A little about yourself: I'm a gifted alchemist, and a pretty darn good castle builder. I enjoy friendly communities and appreciate taking part in group efforts. I commonly supply potions and enchantments for others when I find a server I enjoy.
Time Zone and when you usually play: Eastern, and as often as I can (usually 6 to 7 hours a day, typically mid-day and at night)
Can you follow these rules? Absolutely. I'll also gladly conform to any rules added in the future.