Pneumaticraft

seluj78

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i'm seluj78 and i'm coding a brand new forge mod named Pneumaticraft and i'm gonna need help. If someone can help me, just send a mail at [email protected] ! nothing needed, just happiness and dropbox ;)

Reactions: egor66

seluj78

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question what is your mod going to bring to the Minecraft community?

Well, this mod is gonna ad a bunch of new ores, tools, armor and a brand new type of item transport ! And a lot of new stuff still in dev... if anyone want to help... :) the pneumaticraft team is there ;)

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this mod is gonna ad a bunch of new ores, tools, armor and a brand new type of item transport ! And a lot of new stuff still in dev... if anyone want to help... :) the pneumaticraft team is there ;)
You do realize this is what you just said: "We add blocks, another way to move blocks, and things to make with the new blocks, but I'm not telling you anything about them. Email us and help please"

seluj78

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... the mod is gonna ad a brand new type of item transport using wind force (if you see what i mean)... it's gonna ad some multiblocks ect

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i'm seluj78 and i'm coding a brand new forge mod named Pneumaticraft and i'm gonna need help. If someone can help me, just send a mail at [email protected] ! nothing needed, just happiness and dropbox ;)

You should add the type of help you require & the requirements of the helpers (for want of a better word).

& good luck with your mod bro.

Reactions: seluj78

seluj78

Jul 29, 2019
using the wind force. You know, in old films, peoples send messages using capsules and puting them in a tube who'll suck them. It's the same type but with a multiblock :)

seluj78

Jul 29, 2019
You should add the type of help you require & the requirements of the helpers (for want of a better word).

& good luck with your mod bro.

I'm needing coding help. Requirements ? Java knowledge, dropbox and hapiness ! ;)