1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PneumaticCraft minigun and ammo

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Anton_, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Anton_

Anton_ Guest

I'm trying out PnCr for the first time, having used a few other mods as part of DW20's modpacks before.

I've covered most of the aspects (but not security or drones yet) and was looking at the large array of "Gun ammo" shown in JEI. I tried crafting a few of them but no ammo item appears in the crafting result box. the expanded tooltip says one can tip the ammo with a potion, so I tried Awkward because it's the simplest to make, and included a bottle of the in the crafting grid, but nothing changed.

This image is what JEI suggests should happen. But, in an actual crafting grid, the box on the right remains empty.

[​IMG]

I have crafted a minigun, so that at least works.

Playing the latest DW20 off Twitch on multiplayer. The PnCr in-game wiki mod does not seem to be in the pack. I've d/l it, but not yet installed it as there are currently MP server issues and I don't want to complicate matters from client/server ends atm.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  2. Citron

Citron Guest

You can find the IG-Wiki content in the PNC's source code, that's what I'm using instead of using IG-Wiki mod. However, the only doc for the minigun is this:
    (there's no entry for item/gun_ammo...)

I was planning to mess around with PNC today, I'll check for this

Anton_ likes this.
  3. Anton_

Anton_ Guest

Thank you.

4. Citron

Citron Guest

You're right, we can't craft the Gun Ammo item... I'll report the issue

Tried adding effect in creative, tho

Step 1 : use GunPowder + Gold Ingot + CIron ingot to craft the Gun Ammo item
    Step 2 : use the Gun Ammo + any potion to get the Gun Ammo item with potion effect

Edit :
    [​IMG]
    ;)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  5. desht

desht Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  6. Anton_

Anton_ Guest

Thanks @desht and @Citron . That's awesome!

@desht How about a repair upgrade for drones, so that they automatically repair any damaged blocks in their range?

7. desht

desht Well-Known Member

That would be done by a drone program (place blocks in given area), not an upgrade.

8. Anton_

Anton_ Guest

Yes - that opens up a lot of possibilities! :)

9. undershot110

undershot110 New Member

Is there anyway to repair the minigun once it has lost all of its pressure?