PneumaticCraft minigun and ammo

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Anton_

I'm trying out PnCr for the first time, having used a few other mods as part of DW20's modpacks before.

I've covered most of the aspects (but not security or drones yet) and was looking at the large array of "Gun ammo" shown in JEI. I tried crafting a few of them but no ammo item appears in the crafting result box. the expanded tooltip says one can tip the ammo with a potion, so I tried Awkward because it's the simplest to make, and included a bottle of the in the crafting grid, but nothing changed.

This image is what JEI suggests should happen. But, in an actual crafting grid, the box on the right remains empty.

Ir7lTDu.jpg

I have crafted a minigun, so that at least works.

Playing the latest DW20 off Twitch on multiplayer. The PnCr in-game wiki mod does not seem to be in the pack. I've d/l it, but not yet installed it as there are currently MP server issues and I don't want to complicate matters from client/server ends atm.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
C

Citron

Playing the latest DW20 off Twitch on multiplayer. The PnCr in-game wiki mod does not seem to be in the pack. I've d/l it, but not yet installed it as there are currently MP server issues and I don't want to complicate matters from client/server ends atm.
You can find the IG-Wiki content in the PNC's source code, that's what I'm using instead of using IG-Wiki mod. However, the only doc for the minigun is this:
A Minigun is a handheld weapon. It runs on [link{item/gun_ammo}]Gun Ammo[link{}] which needs to be kept in the player's inventory while using the Minigun.
To fire the minigun, simply hold right-click. The barrel will start to spin and will fire as soon as it is up to speed. It has a 50 block range.
[crafting{200, 100, key=item/minigun}]
(there's no entry for item/gun_ammo...)

I was planning to mess around with PNC today, I'll check for this

Reactions: Anton_
C

Citron

You're right, we can't craft the Gun Ammo item... I'll report the issue

Tried adding effect in creative, tho

Step 1 : use GunPowder + Gold Ingot + CIron ingot to craft the Gun Ammo item
Step 2 : use the Gun Ammo + any potion to get the Gun Ammo item with potion effect

Edit :
OQrYYAd.png

;)

Last edited:
A

Anton_

Thanks @desht and @Citron . That's awesome!

@desht How about a repair upgrade for drones, so that they automatically repair any damaged blocks in their range?