Please update these forums with current info!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
J

Jreid27

*Feed The Beast News- No updates or significant news since April 2018. How about we put out updates
every month or more.

*Modded Minecraft News- Packed with Mod updates. How about we make a "Mod Updates" forum and leave
the Modded Minecraft News for actual news.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
99% of mod updates are covered by the Curseforge page sorted by last updated.

As for FTB news; FTB is a fairly small team now, and working on some fairly expansive packs. The last few news updates I've read were variants of "We're working on our current pack. It'll be ready when its ready".
(which likely explains why I haven't noticed the lack of news).

The old WNIMMT thread has somewhat died out too- if you want communal news updates about various projects/releases might be worth giving that thread the kiss of life.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I would also argue that mod updates ARE modded minecraft news. What other news that doesn't fall under either FTB News or mod updates do you mean?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I would also argue that mod updates ARE modded minecraft news. What other news that doesn't fall under either FTB News or mod updates do you mean?

Maybe the drama of "It's 12:01AM on the 12th of Never! Where's the pack! You promised it would be out today when you announced the pack was being worked on 3 months ago!" is missed.

,,,Certainly not by the FtB pack developers, who have a considerably more quiet life since now the first we know about a new pack a few minutes AFTER it's been made available on Twitch/Curse/Whoever will be hosting the packs after March. :p

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
"On 03/06/2019, the forums for Feed The Beast will be transferred to Feed the Beast LLC."

Presumably the packs won't be hosted on Curse after that? Though given the extreme usefulness of Curseforge as a mod website, I hope that's not the case...