Please help me fix my crap FPS

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wildlily

Jul 29, 2019
Update: I did a force restart and created a new world. While looking up at the sky i have a fps at 20 to 25. Still looking for answers though. Anything at this point could help

Edit: Though while running around it drops to 3 for a few seconds

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Update: I did a force restart and created a new world. While looking up at the sky i have a fps at 20 to 25. Still looking for answers though. Anything at this point could help

Edit: Though while running around it drops to 3 for a few seconds
this is what I suggest. if I can assume that you are running default DW20, this is what I'm doing with now success after looking over everything again. In default dw20, with 8 gb, no java arguements I was good for 30 minutes then I would get crapouts every 30 seconds for 10 secs. Made it absolutely fustrating. I tried something else that helped my smaller computer... I literally ripped out half the pack. The only biome mod I kept was natura for the sake of the redwood. I also ripped out things like Twilight forrest, Modular Protection, hat stupid crap, AM2, and anything that I was not interested in. I still was running into the problem. I also deleted opismap. What I didn't realize until about 30 minutes ago is that I had some java argument on my laptop from when I was trying anything to make DW20 work. I cleared it out and tried my world again, and I couldn't get it to freak out. I am currently setting the launcher at 2 GB and it was using only around 50 percent of that from the F3. The reason your AG skies is great and your DW20 is shit is because of world gen I imagine. In sky block, void doesn't kill your fps. Crazy ass BoP trees do.[DOUBLEPOST=1401427492][/DOUBLEPOST]
we really need to find that thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1401424796][/DOUBLEPOST]
what is your fps on monster/techworld/lite?[DOUBLEPOST=1401424828][/DOUBLEPOST](just need to know if it is a problem with dw20.
I could handle Lite fine.