Problem "Place order" button grayed out...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
L

loyk1053

Trying to order stuff with the Amadron tablet in the Pneumetic Craft mod. I'm playing on Modern Skyblock 3 and can't progress because of this, I shift-right clicked on a chest and placed emeralds, but when I open the Amadron tablet and right click one of the available orders I can't actually get it cause "Place Order" button is grayed out...

Last edited:

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
The Place Order button is grayed out until you have a valid order setup to place.
You should see a # on in the middle of the arrow showing what item is needed to trade for the item you want.
So if it is emeralds for say Plastic it will show say 5 Emeralds on the left and 1000MB of Plastic on the right.

Right click the Amadron tablet on a Chest and on a tank, make sure it has at least 1 bar of pressure, then put the 5 needed emeralds into the chest.
Then go into the tablet, right click on the arrow, I believe, then the Place Order button should light. Hit it and sit back and wait for the drone.

L

loyk1053

The Place Order button is grayed out until you have a valid order setup to place.
You should see a # on in the middle of the arrow showing what item is needed to trade for the item you want.
So if it is emeralds for say Plastic it will show say 5 Emeralds on the left and 1000MB of Plastic on the right.

Right click the Amadron tablet on a Chest and on a tank, make sure it has at least 1 bar of pressure, then put the 5 needed emeralds into the chest.
Then go into the tablet, right click on the arrow, I believe, then the Place Order button should light. Hit it and sit back and wait for the drone.

I set up all of that, I got 8 emeralds in a chest needed for a PCB Blueprint, shift right clicked the chest with the Amadron tablet that has 5 bars and its still grayed out, I did right click the arrow so it sais 1 but it doesnt work.

upload_2018-10-3_21-49-12.png

C

Citron

PNC version?
Amadron Tablet got some changes lately, it was buggy on server (and according to you 'no longer AFK' message, you're not in singleplayer. at least i guess)