Pics only thread(s) ?

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping to either find (or start) a thread like Lets See Some Bases, with lots of pics. Good for getting ideas and inspiration, except for this one, maybe focus more on the insides too. I want some new ideas and I really like seeing how everyone else sets stuff up. It would just be cool to have one place to go and see a ton of neat pics with alot of FTB stuff and get an idea of how different people set up different things...

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
I was hoping to either find (or start) a thread like Lets See Some Bases, with lots of pics. Good for getting ideas and inspiration, except for this one, maybe focus more on the insides too. I want some new ideas and I really like seeing how everyone else sets stuff up. It would just be cool to have one place to go and see a ton of neat pics with alot of FTB stuff and get an idea of how different people set up different things...
I think that "Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!" thread is the way to go. It has 82pages and most ppl link their creations to individual threads. I do agree as i love to check other ppl work for inspiration but ignoring or claiming that this thread has some "redundant boring text" between hell-load of pictures is just lazy....
Apart from that... common you are in "Community Showcase" section maybe you can check few threads? And as always there is mr. google to help.

Bit off topic but speaking of inspiration...my personal collection.
iiMb24EqmJVKP.jpg

And by speaking of"not MC inspiration" from my ===TECHNIC=== folder...
iux1EoLlEiLeN.jpg

However this folder include mostly sci-fi / ship / city / space / deviantart.

For everything i collected i used various forums, YT videos shots, facebook pages and of course google. Including lets see some bases stuff from 82pages.
(nope will not share any of these. They are for ERAM designers only :p and it took too much effort to just give it free like that... this collection started 2 years ago)

Last edited: