Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus [Game thread][Werewolves]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Erindalc: Has been antismiting and voting randomly. C'mon, you've been playing long enough to have some idea what's going on.
Fowltief: Slight town lean
Profrags: Quiet. Dunno what to say. Null read.
BigD (Unknown, Smitten for Inactivity (I assume))
Vikestep (Watcher, Wolfkilled N2)
So37: Not a wolf, I swear
Sorazodia: Town Neighbor, as proven as proven can get in this game
016Nojr (Neighbor, Lynched N2)
Shazam: Posts feel at least somewhat townish, I think?
Pyure (Hermes, Wolfkilled N1)
Victini: Also sounds somewhat townish
RealKC (Mafia Neighbor, Shot N2)
Robijnvogel (Lynched N1)

Vote Erindalc. He's not even trying- townies tend to be more invested in the game than wolves, so this is a pretty generic wolftell.

If you guys want to help, discuss stuff. Look through the posts; if you see anything that looks even vaguely townish or wolfish, comment on it. Or comment on anything for any other reason. Heck, critique my post here if you agree or disagree with any of my reads.

Also, if you want to help the town, send your roleclaims to Sora (that is, shoot him a PM saying what your role is). He'll be able to check them against the other roleclaims and see which ones are most likely truthful, and which are more likely faked.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I think he's town, cause this
I'm just going to say it now, I think we lost this game.
Dora seems like town but also seems TOO towny which makes me think he's a wolf. I'm just going to do it because I trust nojr (for now).

Change vote to Sora
Doesn't sound like something a wolf would said, unless someone else has other thoughts

I'll vote Fowltief cause this,
I wanted to wait til morning to see if anything else might pop up over night. Figuring who is who is a good idea. But I don't have anything additional to add either. It's pretty much up in the air.

My gut says vote nojr

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Kind of sounds like he's trying to avoid having to say anything. Would be nice if anyone has anything to add to it or an counter statement.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Erin
I'm waiting for something
This was pretty much the nail in the coffin for you. You haven't contributed at all. What are you waiting for?

I honestly don't think profrags or fowl is any better off than him. Fowl is gut-voting, but at least profrags is saying some stuff. However, I personally don't like the fact that he switched onto Sora last minute yesterday (literally). I don't know why he trusted Nojr, if I were him I probably wouldn't have. Looks a little wolfy.

May I ask why? He's done nothing to contribute to town, and only talks when pressured.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so I looked through profrag's posts again, and profrags looks 99% town. He's been talking as though Pyure was still alive, even voting for him, when Pyure had been killed by the wolves. I doubt a wolf would not know who they killed. Unless it's a deliberate ploy, but I doubt it

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Erin

This was pretty much the nail in the coffin for you. You haven't contributed at all. What are you waiting for?

I honestly don't think profrags or fowl is any better off than him. Fowl is gut-voting, but at least profrags is saying some stuff. However, I personally don't like the fact that he switched onto Sora last minute yesterday (literally). I don't know why he trusted Nojr, if I were him I probably wouldn't have. Looks a little wolfy.

May I ask why? He's done nothing to contribute to town, and only talks when pressured.
Sorry, but I'm having a hard time reading this game. Last time I spoke first I got a bandwagon for no reason.

I do believe sora is town. That's really all I have in my notes.. I'll RE- read again when I get to work.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else looked through Real's posts? Confirmed mafia shouldn't be ignored.

He went for erindalc on the first day and Nojr on the second, and didn't put any reasoning behind either. That doesn't leave us with much to go on, except that wolves *sometimes* antismite each other early on to distance themselves.

I'll go ahead and vote Erin. Aside from the shaky antismite speculation, he's made a few weird plays. Calling Sora "too towny" and phrasing votes as questions don't reflect super well.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I'm goona Vote Erin. Shaky as it is there is still a chance he is town. Profags,Sora and victini i'm not suspicious at all. I'm not sure about Someone else.

also, have no idea what Big D role was..anyone know?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Erindalc: Has been antismiting and voting randomly. C'mon, you've been playing long enough to have some idea what's going on.
BigD (Unknown, Smitten for Inactivity (I assume))
Vikestep (Watcher, Wolfkilled N2)
So37: Not a wolf, I swear
Sorazodia: Town Neighbor, as proven as proven can get in this game
016Nojr (Neighbor, Lynched N2)
Shazam: Posts feel at least somewhat townish, I think?
Pyure (Hermes, Wolfkilled N1)
Victini: Also sounds somewhat townish
RealKC (Mafia Neighbor, Shot N2)
Robijnvogel (Lynched N1)

Vote Erindalc. He's not even trying- townies tend to be more invested in the game than wolves, so this is a pretty generic wolftell.

If you guys want to help, discuss stuff. Look through the posts; if you see anything that looks even vaguely townish or wolfish, comment on it. Or comment on anything for any other reason. Heck, critique my post here if you agree or disagree with any of my reads.

Also, if you want to help the town, send your roleclaims to Sora (that is, shoot him a PM saying what your role is). He'll be able to check them against the other roleclaims and see which ones are most likely truthful, and which are more likely faked.

Ha ha. Caught red handed.

Well your statement is slightly true (I haven't been contributing a whole lot to discussion), I know I'm not a wolf, and I'm pretty sure you're a wolf looking for an esay lynch of a town.

I'm pretty sure Victini is a wolf too, and maybe Shazam. But those are my guesses.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Vote Erin

1. I was waiting for a PM response
2. I switched to Sora because I thought we had made a huge mistake, I was wrong.
3. I've just made three posts in a row. I'll stop doing that.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Guys, you may want move your votes away from erin

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014