Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus [Game thread][Werewolves]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 1 recap

• Hermes said: said:
    Pyure is probably mafia; you can NEVER trust him! Unless he isn't (rare but possible). End of pointless message.
  • Pyure was Killed by the Mafia. He was hermes.
    Dear Hermes,

You are the Greek god of roads, speed, messengers, commerce, travel, thieves, merchants, athletes, and mail deliveries.Coudn't you do more?
    Your ancient symbol is the Caduceus, which is besides looking great, Also very functional.

Due to being a god, and especially the one of messengers and thieves. You are The Reporter (4th Variant)
    You get to target someone every day, you will learn their role just like a role cop does in phase update. Before phase update you can also send me a message. This message can be anything you want, and it will be said publicly in the thread as:

Hermes said: said:
    Lynch Pyure D1.

You win by defeating all power roles besides the Neighbors.
  • Robijnvogel got Lynched, He was Annabeth Chase
    Dear Annabeth Chase,

You are a Greek Demigod, daughter of Athena and Frederick Chase. And cousin of Norse Demigod Magnus Chase. You're the head counselor of Athena's Cabin and the architect of Olympus.

Despite all your powers and postivies. Your main speciality is having a lot of friends. Because of this You're part of the Neighborhood as a Neighbor.

You are sided with town and win by defeating the Mafia.
Day 2 has started now. Go vote right away.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Some people sleep at night, Pyure.

I'm about to be lynched (I believe) and before I die I'd just like to say that I distrust Pyure and trust Sora. I don't really know about Nojr...

Keep lynching me though. I think town will profit from it.
*scratches head*

When I first read this, it sounded like he was a Jester... but after reading the later posts, it sounded like he was a Neighbor attempting to kinda-sorta-confirm the other Neighbors... which I thought was believable as well, before Dylan's ninjapost confirmed it.

So, now we know... what. Sora, Nojr, and RealKC are Neighbors, of whom one is the Neighbor+ and another is a Mafia Neighbor. Probably. Assuming that Dylan didn't duplicate any of the roles (which is likely, considering there are more roles than players).

So if we can locate the Mafia Neighbor, then the other two would be proven villagers. Any ideas on who that might be?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
*scratches head*

When I first read this, it sounded like he was a Jester... but after reading the later posts, it sounded like he was a Neighbor attempting to kinda-sorta-confirm the other Neighbors... which I thought was believable as well, before Dylan's ninjapost confirmed it.

So, now we know... what. Sora, Nojr, and RealKC are Neighbors, of whom one is the Neighbor+ and another is a Mafia Neighbor. Probably. Assuming that Dylan didn't duplicate any of the roles (which is likely, considering there are more roles than players).

So if we can locate the Mafia Neighbor, then the other two would be proven villagers. Any ideas on who that might be?

If we start with no duplicate neighbours, then we would have one neighbour, one neighbour+ and a maf

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
So either one of Nojr, Sora and KC is a wolf. Got it.
I'm gonna vote KC right now, as he hasn't contributed to discussion at all. Nojr hasn't contributed much either, so if KC makes himself look better and Nojr doesn't, my vote is going onto Nojr.

Also fwiw I townread Sora

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to wait til morning to see if anything else might pop up over night. Figuring who is who is a good idea. But I don't have anything additional to add either. It's pretty much up in the air.

My gut says vote nojr

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Since I got a couple minutes before I go to work I will mention that I am choosing to not contribute because I failed horribly last game, therefore I am making this a "traditional nojr-game".

Vote Real (I may not be home in time to vote another time)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Sora made an incredibly towny statement, sure, but does it seem almost too towny to anyone else?
It was supposed to be a hint toward me and Robin being neighbors, because at that time I wasn't too sure if the other neighbors wanted their names to be known.

I also only had the other neighbors in mind when I wrote that, since there was a possible mafia in the convo and Robin being revealed as a mafia will prove the other neighbors' innocent.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Since I got a couple minutes before I go to work I will mention that I am choosing to not contribute because I failed horribly last game, therefore I am making this a "traditional nojr-game".
You'll get better over time, don't let last game get to you.

@profrags, petty sure you're alive, anything to add to erindalc's last post?

Antismite Shazam

Reactions: profrags

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

Vote Real (I may not be home in time to vote another time)

I have some real life problems right now, so I don't really know how much I'll be able to contribute to the game. vote Nojr

Good grief, now I can't tell which one of you sounds wolfier... >_<

Vote Nojr, somewhat at random.

P

profrags

I'm still not very good at this game which means I still have NO clue who sounds like a wolf. I have read through every post and I feel like Dora is going to end up turning up wolf and killing us all.

Vote Nojr. (This is a random vote between real and nojr so don't start pointing fingers. *cough* Pyure *cough*)

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Hey I am back! Time to die, enjoy.

When you all get to see that I am a neighbour, you should all vote for SoraZodia.

Enjoy! \o/

Reactions: profrags
P

profrags

I'm just going to say it now, I think we lost this game.
Dora seems like town but also seems TOO towny which makes me think he's a wolf. I'm just going to do it because I trust nojr (for now).

Change vote to Sora

Last edited:
Reactions: 016Nojr