Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus [Game thread][Werewolves]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I totally forgot this and streamed for 4 hours... woops. send me a message in 9 hours to do a recap. And i'll do it asap :s

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 recap
  • Nojr got lynched. He was
    Dear Percy Jackson,

You're a Greek Demigod, Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson. You're head counselor of Poseidon's cabin and former Preator of the Twelfth Legion at Camp Jupiter.

Due to your friendship with almost any good being on this earth, and your heroic deeds. You are part of the Neighborhood and are one of the Neighbors.

You are sided with the town and win by defeating the mafia.
  • Vikestep has been killed. He was
    Dear Chiron,

You are the activities director at Camp Half-Blood, the son of Kronos and the Centaur trainer of heroes from all accross the Greek Mythology. Including but not limited to Hercules, Jason and Achilles.

As camp director you know almost everything that happens in camp, altho somtimes there is just too much to see. This is why you are The Watcher. You can target someone every day, and will know if they're visited by anyone at night
Day 3 starts now. And will end in 24 hours.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Mod error there was one more kill.

• RealKC was Shot. He was:
    Dear Luke Castellan,

You are a Greek demigod, son of Hermes and May Castellan. You where tricked by the Titan Kronos into hosting his spirit in the second titan war. And still are.

Due to your siding with the Titans you are The Goon. But you can still trick percy and the others into thinking you're one of them. For this reason. You are also in the Neighbor conversation.

You are sided with the Mafia and win by outnumbering the town.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Mod error there was one more kill.

• RealKC was Shot. He was:
    Dear Luke Castellan,

You are a Greek demigod, son of Hermes and May Castellan. You where tricked by the Titan Kronos into hosting his spirit in the second titan war. And still are.

Due to your siding with the Titans you are The Goon. But you can still trick percy and the others into thinking you're one of them. For this reason. You are also in the Neighbor conversation.

You are sided with the Mafia and win by outnumbering the town.
YoU MoNsTEr!!!!!

P

profrags

Bigd is dead. He slept for two days

Last edited:

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Holy shit, probably the first time big isn't posting. Unepected notice. My Great Aunt died.

P

profrags

Holy shit, probably the first time big isn't posting. Unepected notice. My Great Aunt died.
The cleaning harpies already ate you... But I think Dylan could make an exception and bring you back from the harpies stomach? :p

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just going to say it now, I think we lost this game.
Dora seems like town but also seems TOO towny which makes me think he's a wolf. I'm just going to do it because I trust nojr (for now).

Change vote to Sora
Yes yes yes, we know when one of them die

Last edited:
P

profrags

Yes yes yes, we know when one of them die
You're a day late for that response.

Vote Pyure
I honestly don't know who else to vote so this is more of antismite :'c my only reasoning is that you seem quieter this game