Whitelist Server Pebs ~direwolf20 (latest)~ Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
About: the server was created as some where for me and my son to play on and i have decided to open it up to a few others that are looking for a place to call home. The map is only a week or so old as of 12/21/2014.

ServerName
: Pebs
Pack: Direwolf20 1.7.10 ~1.0.3~
IP -Port: given when accepted
Owner: Tindin

GameMode: Survival
Whitelisted: Yes
Whitelisting Status: Open
Voice Server IP: Coming Soon
IRC Channel: irc.esper.net #pebs
Added Mods:

Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.1.136

Server Rules:
  • Play fare
  • no griefing
  • no taking from others with out asking
Server Summary: PvP is Turned off

Server Specs
: Creeperhost 5gb server

BannedItems: none
Whitelist Application Format:
  • Name
  • What your looking for in a server

Last edited:

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
Hallo My Name is Anders aka anders12116 AKa(steam) JellyBean im 17 years old very friendly like to have fun in all sorts of ways :)
since my server got closed that i Managed/owned, i have more free time and i want to play on a newly made server, you don't feel too filled, also feel free to ask me if your having problems at some point with server/web stuff:)

IGN: anders12116

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : GunnerWolf
  • What your looking for in a server : A small, friendly community, a place to exersize my creative freedom and try out new mods, preferably before everybody else has already reached end game

Spirezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Spirezzzz
  • What your looking for in a server: A small community to play mods together, nice people and a lot of hours spent on it :D

b0wchicab0w0w

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: b0wchicab0w0w
  • What your looking for in a server I am looking for a server for me and my friend to play on. I want it to be safe from trolls. I also want a close nit community.
  • If you can whitelist my friend as well, my friend is Bosso77, I know him from school and he is trust worthy and would basically put the same thing just saving him from having to post

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get the ip?
Also, does anyone know a fix for the fact that my DW20 1.7 pack crashes every time I try to load it?
i messaged you the server info

as for the launcher problem easiest fix would be to delete direwolf20_17 folder and redown load it all

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: b0wchicab0w0w
  • What your looking for in a server I am looking for a server for me and my friend to play on. I want it to be safe from trolls. I also want a close nit community.
  • If you can whitelist my friend as well, my friend is Bosso77, I know him from school and he is trust worthy and would basically put the same thing just saving him from having to post
added

Last edited:

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Pibx10
  • What your looking for in a server - I'm primarily looking for a server that actually has collaboration, and isn't just a bunch of people working on their own.

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - anthony098765
  • What your looking for in a server - a small friendly community with no lag and a place to call home :)

Gunner3564

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Gunner3564
  • What your looking for in a server : I would like to join a good community, a server that i can fell accepted in. Also Single-player is no fun it better to play with friends. A Good server to call "home", And its fun to not have to worry about my stuff/base getting greifed.

Lonedarklord

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Lonedarklord
  • What your looking for in a server: A nice server where i can play with others and help build amazing things

boomcrashdoh

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: mambomatt123
  • What your looking for in a server: I am looking for a server where I can have a survival setting but with others to share it with. Minecraft is better with friends.