PathosMC | Mindcrack (v7) + Mystcraft, EE3, Ars Magica | whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mutchylol
Experience: since beta for minecraft and about 1 month for FTB
Little About Me: Im an australian looking for a server to play after comming home from work

Minethulhu

Jul 29, 2019
is mcore supposed to be disabled
If you're asking about this message logged to the console:

[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Mod MCore has been disabled through configuration

ignore it. Per the Ars Magica dev, it is...while not "expected"...considered a harmless error due to a bug (that will eventually be fixed).

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mutchylol
Experience: since beta for minecraft and about 1 month for FTB
Little About Me: Im an australian looking for a server to play after comming home from work

I think we've only got one other Aussie, and a gent from the Netherlands that might be around at the "odd hours" ... but you're welcome to join us.

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
IGN: Zeitos
Experience with mods: I have played a bit with all mods but still alot to learn and this server has even more mods :)

Nether_balance

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: nether_balance
Experience: played a ton of tekkit and minecraft in its betadays, i have made many worlds but it isnt as fun as playing on a server.
Additional questions: how much RAM does the server have?

Also for my brother:
Ign: hamster_freak
Experience: same as me

Zorku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zorku
Exp: Tekkit Savant, went and learned how Thaumcraft 2 works before I found out this works on Thaumcraft 3 (or Ars Magica I suppose.)

Vengurd

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there.

There is currently a problem with the host and we are working to resolve that problem. There have been regular back-ups so most of our work should still be saved if anything happens.

hmm88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hmm88
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing FTB since a week after its launch and been playing vannila mc since early beta.

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bwblazerkid
Experience: I have played 90 % of my minecraft with mods and ive been playing since beta 1.8. I am very knowledgeable of all the mods, especially ars magica

jheath12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jheath12
Experience: Was around when planks just got different colors.... I have played a few other mods but i love playing ftb