PathosMC | Mindcrack (v7) + Mystcraft, EE3, Ars Magica | whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
Added. Just unzip the file listed above into your mindcrack folder after updating to v7 and it should take care of everything for you.

Hurrah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BinsoXO
Experience: I have been play quite a bit with this mods (Tekkit)

GermanMuffins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:yellowman160
Exp: I have been playing with FTB for a while i know alot but still learning the ropes to a couple of mods such as Redpower

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
The file that I posted, just unzip it into your mindcrack folder
it'll place the config files and mods in their correct places.

TheKittehface

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheKittehface​
Experience:​
-Minecraft- Since Beta 1.5​
-Mods- Know how most of them work, not much of the advanced stuff :/​

Minethulhu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minethulhu
Experience with Minecraft and Mods: About a year of each.

Curious about a few things:
Mindcrack config: Are you using defaults (ie. Gregtech hardmode)? If yes, all for default and making things hard. If not default config, what has been changed? Would also be curious about reasons why...
Minecraft Difficulty: Easy, normal or hard for default game. Just curious...
Ultimate Pack: I like the addition of EE3, Mystcraft and Ars Magica to the mindcrack pack. If ultimate comes out and includes these, will you likely switch (would make it easier for others to join)?
Banned Items: Anything on the banned items list? FWIW, I much prefer having everything available and having a server rule of exploiting or duping be ban worthy offenses.

MaC95Js

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MaC95Js
Experience:
play since Minecraft 1.7 beta
much experience with FTB Mindcrack, technic and tekkit pack and many more mods

katistrofik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tandresh
Experience: Been playing with these mods for a while(since the FTB launcher went public) and just looking for a community server that doesn't allow griefing. Lost a lot of work on the last server to this.

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Aetherr_
Experience:I've been playing with mods since I've started playing minecraft. I am an expert at Tekkit, but almost FTB. (Still need to learn Thaumcraft, Ars Magica, Gregtech, and Forestry.)