Parahumans RP OOC and signup

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
As G was in the convo, I think that he can agree that though I have done some wrong, Nisteth isn't right, is overreacting, blowing this way out of proportion, and being unnecessarily rude and angry. I think that it goes without saying that the fact that even after I asked that Nisteth did not mention this again under the agreement that I would not either certainly tells us something about him.
I do apologise for the absence mentioned - that was unacceptable, and shall not happen again in the next RP.
So that which is called into question is now this very RP. It has, somewhat, stagnated, and I will admit this is certainly at least in part due to my absence.
Now, we have two options:
1) Put it out of its misery. This'll be easier, simpler, and i can wrap up the events anyway, because the next RP will likely be set in the future of this one, in a way.
2) Try and continue, salvage what we have. This'd be awkward due to activity of people, confusion of what's happening etc.

Here's a strawpoll:

http://strawpoll.me/3356673

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Nisteth had his points and he was right on what he pointed out was wrong, but his reaction was just too overblown and ultimately turned into a shitstorm with Nis freaking out due to the wrong J did and J freaking out due to Nis' overreactions and I popped a vein in my forehead due to the stress.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Well, drama has never really being my thing -- being it justifiable or not. Therefore, if anyone wants anything directly related to me, from me, tag me or PM me, I'll be staying away from this thread from now on, until the discussion has ended.

Reactions: Qazplm601

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Oh, so now that there's an outside opinion where @GPuzzle basically says we both did something wrong, NOW you're admitting that you did something wrong?

Jesus christ, are you fucking level 3 autistic? I'm not even saying that jokingly. I have level 1 autism myself and you seriously sound like that kind of person. I'm genuinely concerned.
No, I am not autistic, aspergic, or any of that. All I have is dyspraxia and dyslexia, neither of which affect my emotions, conduct, etc.
Now please, the discussion is over, and we have failed to come to an agreement. Just let this end.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, drama has never really being my thing -- being it justifiable or not. Therefore, if anyone wants anything directly related to me, from me, tag me or PM me, I'll be staying away from this thread from now on, until the discussion has ended.
Believe me, I am trying to end this.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
._. I feel left out... Also the strawpoll seems to be seriously heading to death in it's sleep. (I need to kill someone! Aaaagh!!!!)

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I would seriously laugh if a mod came in here right now and banned both of us for flaming each other. I seriously wouldn't care, either. Apparently I'm not allowed in your RPs anymore, so like I should care. Not like I'll ever be able to RP/talk to @ThomazM ever again now.
Why not just try making your own rp?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, stop. This isn't going anywhere. My forehead is fucking bleeding right now. You two are just repeating yourself over and over again. Nisteth, you were kicked/quit the RP. Thank you for giving feedback, but if you're just going to repeat the same damn things repeatdly, just fucking leave already. J, you did shit, take that in consideration next time. You're my friend and I know that you can do so much better.

Ultimately, if this sort of thing happens every damn time I join an RP, I might consider just quitting RP'ing already.

Why not just try making your own rp?

"I'll make my own RP! With hookers and blackjack!"

Reactions: xTordX

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, first off: Could everyone just please calm down? Secondly: Yelling and swearing at each other won't help with anything. :(

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

I QUIT! I FUCKING QUIT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS! I JUST WANTED TO HAVE SOME FUN WRITING STUFF, MAKING REFERENCES AND JOKES AND EVEN USING IT AS A MEANS OF LETTING ME ON PAPER! I DON'T CARE IF IT DOESN'T GO TO PLAN, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A WAY AROUND IT! IF MY OC DOESN'T WORK, ALRIGHT, MODIFY IT! I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID THE CHARACTER IS, I CARE ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY THE FUCKING ROLE! BUT IF YOU GUYS KEEP FUCKING AROUND WITH IT AND TURNING IT INTO A SHITSTORM, I'M GONNA QUIT!

I give up.

I give up on trying to keep this together when the two most powerful people are a self-entitled twat who can't take a fucking joke and everything must go according to what he planned and a guy who keeps fucking disappearing and leaving me alone to fix this shit.

I give up on trying to calm the fucking flames down.

I give up.

Nice knowing you guys, but if I'm gonna be stuck that cycle I don't wanna participate in this.