Parahumans RP OOC and signup

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, Gods, no, it'd be so gushy you'd get diabetes just by looking at it.
Which is why I like my original OC more. Cause I'm not basically forced to do this kind of shit cause everyone is like THEY'RE SO PERFECT THEY MUST SHIP or any outside influence. I mean, with the original (unmodified for this RP) she has a REASON to be toting around with that hood up all the time other than just A: she's shy and B: she works with all kinds of shit, and she has a REASON to not tell anybody about herself. Therefore, it's only going to happen over time. Gradually. LIKE IT SHOULD.

*shot for monologing*

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Which is why I like my original OC more. Cause I'm not basically forced to do this kind of shit cause everyone is like THEY'RE SO PERFECT THEY MUST SHIP or any outside influence. I mean, with the original (unmodified for this RP) she has a REASON to be toting around with that hood up all the time other than just A: she's shy and B: she works with all kinds of shit, and she has a REASON to not tell anybody about herself. Therefore, it's only going to happen over time. Gradually. LIKE IT SHOULD.

*shot for monologing*

If we went with your initial character, it'd change into one of those Magical Girlfriend series like Ah! My Goddess, and you'd attract a bunch of weeaboos all of a sudden, and a bunch of tumblrinas complaining about "cultural appropriation".

And I'm not exactly sure what is worse. I mean, that one could go extremely well but it has all the ingredients to end up with nearly everyone complaining about something.

Still, I like that idea of yours.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, looks like @ThomazM went to sleep. Ima go to bed now as well, since it's 10:17 PM and I'm tired and I literally puked, then went and took a shower, then got new clothes on and now I'm just kind of bleh.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Most likely going to bed now, but feel free to make one last post so I have something to work with tomorrow morning. And stuff.