Parahumans RP OOC and signup

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
'cause I don't function like normal human beings -- you see, I tried sleeping, I went to my bed, avoiding being melted by the heat and all that, and after like, twenty minutes, I felt like I just had taken an ocean of coffee. I'm not sleepy at all right now, and I don't understand why.
Sounds like a case of cabin fever. /joke

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
'cause I don't function like normal human beings -- you see, I tried sleeping, I went to my bed, avoiding being melted by the heat and all that, and after like, twenty minutes, I felt like I just had taken an ocean of coffee. I'm not sleepy at all right now, and I don't understand why.
Isn't it winter in the northern hemisphere? Or is your part of Brazil in the southern?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro is pretty southern, and so is São Paulo, so we're in summer.

Besides, the upper parts of Brazil are near the Equator, so it's a constant state of summer there. The ones where it's more noticeable are all the way down in the Southern Hemisphere.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Isn't it winter in the northern hemisphere? Or is your part of Brazil in the southern?
Rio de Janeiro is pretty southern, and so is São Paulo, so we're in summer.

Besides, the upper parts of Brazil are near the Equator, so it's a constant state of summer there. The ones where it's more noticeable are all the way down in the Southern Hemisphere.

"Constant summer", that's an ungodly accurate description.

Reactions: Qazplm601

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I would know, my family is from the Northeast! It's always melting in there! Even though I always preffered São Paulo's and Curitiba's constantly insane climates ("oh, hot summer day? Here, have this rapid gigantic rainstorm... for 15 minutes!") because that's the climate I grew up in.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I would know, my family is from the Northeast! It's always melting in there! Even though I always preffered São Paulo's and Curitiba's constantly insane climates ("oh, hot summer day? Here, have this rapid gigantic rainstorm... for 15 minutes!") because that's the climate I grew up in.

<insert "i know the feeling" meme here>

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
At least you get to leave your windows open, if I do that spiders, flies, mosquitoes and various beetles and other insects will get in. Also, it is midnight where you are right?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
:3 You are too kind, Sir ThomazM~

tumblr_inline_n4pegaqRW41r9vdbu.jpg

Moving on.