Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
You won the second game with Weenee Lee and the "Bang" Gang.

I thought it was just slightly funnier than William Shatner and the Saxophone Solos Gang.

Also Nisteth officially weirds me out.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I'm going to guess football. :p

(Sorry, a little too racist? But it is hard to take ethnic humour seriously once you have played a CAH game with someone.)

I don't like football, in fact. But the stereotype stands correct for the most part, like, 90% of people here love, if not adore football. It's super awkward most of the times:

"What's your team, Thomaz?!"
"I don't actually watch football..."
"
12b.gif
".

Fun times.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, football is only cool if you're in the stadium. It's in the crowd, man. I barely like football, my team is in the shitter right now (Palmeiras), but I'm not one to refuse actually going to the stadium to actually see the game.

But people here love football, can't deny it. I don't like their football, though - the ones in the 70s to the 90s are a lot more entertaining to watch. Those are the ones I can watch on TV without distracting myself.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, football is only cool if you're in the stadium. It's in the crowd, man. I barely like football, my team is in the shitter right now (Palmeiras), but I'm not one to refuse actually going to the stadium to actually see the game.

But people here love football, can't deny it. I don't like their football, though - the ones in the 70s to the 90s are a lot more entertaining to watch. Those are the ones I can watch on TV without distracting myself.
I do love going to suncorp stadium to watch Rugby even though I usually find sports besides table tennis boring so I get where you are coming from.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

I went to a stadium once, it is more exciting, for sure - but it still didn't convince me.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
It's in the crowd. I mean, Palmeiras' fans are usually Italian in their origin. So it's always very hot-blooded, very intense, kinda like Gurren Lagann in a sense. It's the crowd cheering, complaining and raging that get me pumped up. Not the game itself.

But those that are fascinated with football just don't care about that, about the emotion of the thing.

And that just makes it dull.