Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you can act really well with Watson.

Overcharge something and let him redirect the overcharged thing with maximum velocity.

Basically a cannon.
But that's basically just redirecting it or storing projectiles for use later. I was hoping to get the bow and arrow thing since I can shoot really powerful shots.

Whatever - I have a few ideas in mind for this power anyway... heheheh >:3

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I wasn't "making it fly around like a bee", more like "making it slowly go to the right like a well-trained baseball pitcher." It's just slightly.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You GM's wanna tell me what's going on with my power while you all ran away into the parking lot and I'm still in the hallway frozen in time holding my hand to a piece of homemade equipment.

Now my time line is fucked compared to you guys

Reactions: Kal. and Nisteth

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
You GM's wanna tell me what's going on with my power while you all ran away into the parking lot and I'm still in the hallway frozen in time holding my hand to a piece of homemade equipment.

Well, that sounds like a personal problem.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
@xTordX If you're not okay with it to the point of pointing it out, then why did you do that?

Also I woke up stupidly early and the lights went out for a while so I still need to check what needs to be rewritten.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
@xTordX If you're not okay with it to the point of pointing it out, then why did you do that?

Also I woke up stupidly early and the lights went out for a while so I still need to check what needs to be rewritten.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Just go to the Winchester, have a pint, and forget that all of this happened.

In all seriousness, just follow everyone and ignore the gigantic asphalt monster at the door.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Just go to the Winchester, have a pint, and forget that all of this happened.

In all seriousness, just follow everyone and ignore the gigantic asphalt monster at the door.
Umm OK so I'm supposed to just forget what was supposed to happen?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
He didn't notice yet, but his hands' flesh started turning into metal slowly. From the looks of it, it was an iron-based metal. He could feel his hands getting heavier and heavier and heavier with every step he took.

And suddely he was violently pulled forward, his arms being the first thing to be pulled, by an invisible force, towards a fish shop on top of the Old Docklands, which Daniel came crashing into.

Surely he would know his powers as the leader of the swords thing...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Remember, these are the very first times these people (Simon, Dennis, Sarah, Jason, Tyler, Watson, Glade, Esaias, Lorna, Daniel and Brock) manifest their powers.

The only one who knows about it beforehand is Jack.

Actually for some reason the character names sound like Pokémon Gym Masters names.

Reactions: pc_assassin