Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, for real? I can kick clean though this guy's head, but I can't stab him? Dafaq?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, for real? I can kick clean though this guy's head, but I can't stab him? Dafaq?
Sort of makes sense that the frontal skin would be hardened, but as a result, the skin in the back would be SUPER soft, which is what resulted in head explosion.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Egg-zactly. Hey, just realised. Is he the only one that fought someone with the same powers?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I said he's the only one!! And help me get up already you careless piece of scientist!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
You stabbed the most obvious point, which was a green light similar to yours.

What was the first thing that you managed to make out of energy?

A fucking shield.
Hey, I was on a high of having supernatural powers. I thought it was a weak spot :p

Besides, now I know that I have to be in contact with the stuff I make, thus preventing me from trying to make a bow and arrows (assuming I could make it flexible enough to function as a bow), or making spiky balls for Esaias or Simon to play with.

Science, kiddos :p

Reactions: xTordX

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I think bow and arrow could work (need to double check) and Spiky-Ball-Plan sounds amazing with the three of us. It's basically an infinite laser-guided rocket launcher.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
The bow and arrow thing would be amazing for me, judging by how I could launch it at an insane speed and pretty much pierce anything in the process and shred opponents.

Green_Arrow_by_Reirden.jpg

RIGHT HO CHAPS

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Why do i feel like Tyler and Esaias will eventually have babies?!?!!!? Ughh i need to get this image out of my mind. Get out. Get out!!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
The bow and arrow thing would be amazing for me, judging by how I could launch it at an insane speed and pretty much pierce anything in the process and shred opponents.

Green_Arrow_by_Reirden.jpg

RIGHT HO CHAPS
Personally I think it'd fit Simon much more.

I mean, he already knows how to use a bow, and is pretty good at it actually.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Why do i feel like Tyler and Esaias will eventually have babies?!?!!!? Ughh i need to get this image out of my mind. Get out. Get out!!
Bah. That's never happening, unless by some bizarre chance. Glade x Esaias pls bby

In all seriousness, @RJS maybe you should deliver that corpse to the hospital's morgue to make sure it doesn't come alive and attack people again *wink wink*