Open Server Paradox Hub | Monster | DireWolf20 | Magic Farm 2 | Agrarian Skies | And alot more

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Doctor0220

Jul 29, 2019
2111606.jpg
Paradox is a FTB Server Hub for multiple mod packs including Monster, Magic Farm 2, TPPI, Horizons, Agarian Skies, Flux Galaxy, DireWolf20(1.6.4), TolkienCraft2 and Direwolf20(1.7.10). We have a friendly group of staff that are always there to help!

Rules:
- No Griefing
- Respect all your fellow players
- Respect staff members
- Obviously, don’t try to exploit and craft our banned items
- No Racism
- Keep cursing in moderation
- No hacking/x-ray mods/x-ray texture packs/modded clients.
- Do not ask for promotions, such as creative, staff, or veteran rank
- Be cool

Banned Items:
- Check in Games for a updated list

DireWolf201.7.10 Server Info:
Ip: dw20.mcparadox.net
Version: 1.0.1
Extra Mods: None

Monster Server Info:
Ip: monster.mcparadox.net
Version: 1.1.2

Magic Farm 2 Server Info:
Ip: magicfarm.mcparadox.net
Version: v2.1.13

DireWolf20 Server Info
:
Version: 1.0.23
Ip: direwolf.mcparadox.net

Agrarian Skies Server Info:
Version: 3.1.2
Ip: agrarian.mcparadox.net

TPPI Server Info
:
Version: 1.1.1
Ip: tppi.mcparadox.net
Extra Mods: Disable EiraIRC

Horizons Server Info:
Version: 2.1.1
Ip: horizons.mcparadox.net
Extra Mods: Enable Archimedes Ship Mod and Blood Magic

Flux Galaxy Server Info:
Version: 0.7.4
Ip: fluxgalaxy.mcparadox.net
FTB Pack Code: fluxgalaxy

TolkienCraft2 Server Info:
Version:2.3.2
Ip: tolkien.mcparadox.net
FTB Pack Code: tolkienadv2
Notes: World PvP on TC

Last edited:

Golden

Jul 29, 2019
What a fantastic server - great admin, good uptime, little lag and good starter shops. People are friendly and if you have a problem lots of people to help. Not much is banned - hard to get a server like this one that allows quarries and turtles.

Doctor0220

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now running FTB Monster 1.0.2 need to change to that version since it's not the default one!

BackSpace47

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say this is one of the most amazing servers with currently the FTB Monster 1.0.2 beta pack installed. All of the staff members are friendly and are willing to help. Also you donthaveto really worry about griefers as the community of people on this server are also all friendlt and willing to lend a helping hand. My advice first enable BiomesOPlenty enable your Minimap and head on over to this Monster FTB server :D

SenorColeTrain

Jul 29, 2019
This is an amazing server. Personally, I prefer the DireWolf20 and Agrarian Skies servers, but the Monster server is good too! (Not much of a Magic Farm fan myself, but hey, to each his own.) With a very friendly community of players, and helpful active staff, I have to say this is probably the best server I've ever been on, modded or not. Glad to see you finally got around to updating the forum post Doc! Keep up the good work. To the many happy players, and many more to come! Cheers!

Kilroy

Jul 29, 2019
Lots of new modpacks added recently (Direwolf20 1.7.10, TolkienCraft and Flux Galaxy) and more to come early in the new year.