Whitelist Server Panda Craft| Ftb Ultimate v1.1.2 | Pandacraft.co |White listed| Mature Staff | PvE |24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
Panda Craft
Pandacraft.co

Welcome to PandaCraft
We have Spent months Working on this server to make it great Right now we have 2 admins
But we still need Good Players to join the server
About PandaCraft:
Pandacraft is a server i Decided to Create after falling in love with ftb After i got bored of minecraft and tekkit and voltz and all of that lot i found i loved ftb due to its great mods tekkit refuses to add (forestry is the main one) so i made it since i find minecraft just isnt as fun with out others. right now its a small server with with a average of 4 people on But i hope for it to grow So others can enjoy

Features:
Cool & Mature staff
Towny
Lwc
Small But good community
Economy
24/7
Rules:
No Greifing
No Stealing
No screwing with others machines

Team speak IP: pandCraft.co

Server Specs:
6 core 3.5 ghz
28GB RAM
60GB ssd
Interested?
Simple.
go to http://pandacraft.co/whitelist.php and fill out the form and you should be accepted in a day
The email doesnt always go though so just check back in a day or add me on skype panda91111​

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidRockin

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
hiya, I'm a 29 year old dude with a penchant for minecrafting.
I've only played the mindcrack pack and vanilla heretofore so i thought trying ultimate might be a nice change of pace.
never been banned, mhate griefing and stealing, very social and friendly... and helpful.

DavidRockin

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy this server. No lag, and I receive lots of help. I'm excited for great things from the server, and I hope to bring some friends along as well.
Well worth my time playing and trying FTB out. Awesome server..

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
hey my name is michiel IGN=MW1000
i am looking for a new ftb server.
i am never banned an i am mature i am looking for a fun server to play in and help other players
this one looks awesome and i cant wait to try it out (if it is possible)

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
since the link does not seem to be working
IGN= whyistheskyblue
Age- 15
I have never been banned
Im looking for a new server after the last one i was on died. just looking for a fun server where finally i can complete a grand railroad around the server, i have done this on 5 servers so far and all died before i finished. hoping to help people and just wanting to join a awesome server

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
hiya, I'm a 29 year old dude with a penchant for minecrafting.
I've only played the mindcrack pack and vanilla heretofore so i thought trying ultimate might be a nice change of pace.
never been banned, mhate griefing and stealing, very social and friendly... and helpful.
InGame name - MrGeorge547
Age - 15
Never been banned
Responsible
Mature
Trustworthy
hey my name is michiel IGN=MW1000
i am looking for a new ftb server.
i am never banned an i am mature i am looking for a fun server to play in and help other players
this one looks awesome and i cant wait to try it out (if it is possible)
InGame name - deerhunter358
Age - 16
Never been banned
Responsible
Mature
Trustworthy
since the link does not seem to be working
IGN= whyistheskyblue
Age- 15
I have never been banned
Im looking for a new server after the last one i was on died. just looking for a fun server where finally i can complete a grand railroad around the server, i have done this on 5 servers so far and all died before i finished. hoping to help people and just wanting to join a awesome server

All of you have been accepted But please use the website Since i don't check the post as much as i do the website

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
Used the website to apply however when I try to register it says you are not accepting registrations on the forum at the moment.

rdager

Jul 29, 2019
name: Ryan
ign: rdager
never been banned and have been playing minecraft forever

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
name: Ryan
ign: rdager
never been banned and have been playing minecraft forever

The website isnt down Why didnt you apply on the website?
Edit: saw your app on the website its accepted but we check the website about once a day and the ftb forums post about once a week

DavidRockin

Jul 29, 2019
We have been experiencing some technical difficulties with the server (some mods seriously need to be rewritten and better coded -_-), and it should be joinable again!

Our teamspeak 3 server should also be available to join, you can connect to it with the IP address of pandacraft.co

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
The website is currently down for maintenance it should be back up in a day you can apply via this thread