Whitelist Server Panda Craft| Ftb Ultimate v1.1.2 | Pandacraft.co |White listed| Mature Staff | PvE |24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Scyrine

Jul 29, 2019
(The link is down so I post here)
Name:Alicia
IGN:Scyrine
Reasons: I'm bored from vanilla servers without mods so I think FBT is a great option. I prefer servers with whitelist because I don't like children who grief. I prefer communities with older people (more than 17). I've never been banned. I'm from Spain and I think that english servers in which I can make friend can help me to learn english.

DavidRockin

Jul 29, 2019
(The link is down so I post here)
Name:Alicia
IGN:Scyrine
Reasons: I'm bored from vanilla servers without mods so I think FBT is a great option. I prefer servers with whitelist because I don't like children who grief. I prefer communities with older people (more than 17). I've never been banned. I'm from Spain and I think that english servers in which I can make friend can help me to learn english.

You have been accepted. Sorry for the delay.

Cynder__

Jul 29, 2019
It didn't let me connect. Its probably my fault because of my Minecraft name. _Cynder________ I forgot one of the underscores my bad.

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
name: Rowan
IGN: nicemannot1
i want to join because im bored of single player as theirs noone to talk to and help you out
i will be a active member.

Sickpuppets

Jul 29, 2019
Well. That was dumb of me.
I didn't realize IGN stood for In game name and not an account on the actual website. I'm not great with abbreviations and whatnot. I apologize.
--