Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - Magic Farm 2.1.8 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Fast Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tzuf23

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:tzuf23
What are you looking for in the server?:a place to build and enjoy some modded minecraft
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since 1.0.0
What experience do you have with Modded MC?:alot of exprince probley since 1.2.5 almos all of the time
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?:no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?:yes
How active are you?:averge+
Do you agree to the rules?yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:tzuf23
What are you looking for in the server?:a place to build and enjoy some modded minecraft
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since 1.0.0
What experience do you have with Modded MC?:alot of exprince probley since 1.2.5 almos all of the time
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?:no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?:yes
How active are you?:averge+
Do you agree to the rules?yes

Hi Tzuf,

Sorry for the slow reply, the FTB forums aren't too forgiving if you ignore it for a day or 2.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:

Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

blackhawkmad

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Blackhawkmad
What are you looking for in the server? Some where to enjoy mods with outher peolpe
How long have you been playing Minecraft? late alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I played and beat the Feed the beast map when it came out on insane
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? 4 to 5 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Citidel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Blackhawkmad
What are you looking for in the server? Some where to enjoy mods with outher peolpe
How long have you been playing Minecraft? late alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I played and beat the Feed the beast map when it came out on insane
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? 4 to 5 hours a day

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:

Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

OrsonIsCool

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: OrsonIsCool
What are you looking for in the server? just a nice community to play with. single player gets lonely lol
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since early alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing modded minecraft for about a 2 years.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? nothing a quick download couldn'y fix. and yes i would use it
How active are you? somewhere between like 5 and 12 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules? i do

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: OrsonIsCool
What are you looking for in the server? just a nice community to play with. single player gets lonely lol
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since early alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing modded minecraft for about a 2 years.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? nothing a quick download couldn'y fix. and yes i would use it
How active are you? somewhere between like 5 and 12 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules? i do

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:

qwerterio

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: qwerterio
What are you looking for in the server? What I'm looking for is a place to meet new friends and get to show off my creativity and just have fun. I love building so I'd like to build here
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Few years but stopped every once in a while
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
None that I remember. But I rarely go on servers
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes i do and Yes I am willing to use it
How active are you? Almost everyday I get on to play games

I am a person who loves building and also loves to help other make projects or get a few diamonds. I am not a fan of PvP and I am familiar with most of the mods on Magic Farm 2.

Mayshi

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, I'd like to join :).

In-Game Name: Mayshi
What are you looking for in the server?: Mature community & simply fun enjoying playing Minecraft
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 years now
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Phew.. I have pretty good experience with Ars Magica, Thaumcraft, Railcraft, Forestry & so on.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?: Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: I do have it, but I'm not sure if I'll use it frequently. I like to concentrate when I'm building somehthing :)).
How active are you?: Give me a good community & I'll be active for about 3 - 4 hours/day
Do you agree to the rules?: Oh yes