Whitelist Server Orphicraft FTB | Ultimate 1.0.1 | Whitelist |Economy | Grief Prevention | Friendly | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Telshak

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Telshak
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Enthousiasm and dedicated player! i am very active during the evening (eastern time (gmt-4)), however as far as experience, i am just started to learn feed the beast on my personnal server and i hope to join a community to learn and help others as i learn!
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? As stated above, no experience (maybe few hours getting basic engine (macerator, generator) up and runing!
Age? 25

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Pure_eyes
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? no
What do you plan to contribute to the server? i plan to help pepole and make public satff like a xp farm etc.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? yes i know all the mods and i played with mods sence tekkit came out .
Age?16

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: trixes
Have you been banned? Yes it was from my freind when they played a survival map by them self
What do you contribute to the server? I want to have a nice community, have fun and talk with. Would love to start something new as a team project
Would be cool. Im mature player and im not the best on mods but if i can help anyone else ofc im gonna do. Im a person who like to build and explore
new things in minecraft. Looking forward to work with the bees btw.
Do you have any precious experience with FTB? I'm decent i guess. Played FTB mindcrack with my freinds before so im not new to it either :).
Age? 19 years old from sweden, Looking forward to see you in game! If im getting eccapted

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: trixes
Have you been banned? Yes it was from my freind when they played a survival map by them self
What do you contribute to the server? I want to have a nice community, have fun and talk with. Would love to start something new as a team project
Would be cool. Im mature player and im not the best on mods but if i can help anyone else ofc im gonna do. Im a person who like to build and explore
new things in minecraft. Looking forward to work with the bees btw.
Do you have any precious experience with FTB? I'm decent i guess. Played FTB mindcrack with my freinds before so im not new to it either :).
Age? 19 years old from sweden, Looking forward to see you in game! If im getting eccapted

I hope our community meets your needs, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Pure_eyes
What do you plan to contribute to the server? i plan to help pepole and make public satff like a xp farm etc.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? yes i know all the mods and i played with mods sence tekkit came out .
Age?16

You have been whitelisted, enjoy your time on the server!

Minecraft Username: Telshak
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Enthousiasm and dedicated player! i am very active during the evening (eastern time (gmt-4)), however as far as experience, i am just started to learn feed the beast on my personnal server and i hope to join a community to learn and help others as i learn!
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? As stated above, no experience (maybe few hours getting basic engine (macerator, generator) up and runing!
Age? 25

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

soul3lade

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Soul3lade
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Friendly atmosphere. I also already know a lot about the mods being used so I can answer most questions that are asked.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, I have been playing FTB since it was first released. Before that I was using technic. I started playing Minecraft when it first switched over to the beta.
Age? 21

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: kpdoney1
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I plan to contribute both my vast knowledge of the feed the beast mod pack and also my humor :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes i started in tekkit then moved to feed the beast which i have played with on a couple of servers but sadly they were shut down for one reason or another.
Age? 17

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: kpdoney1
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I plan to contribute both my vast knowledge of the feed the beast mod pack and also my humor :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes i started in tekkit then moved to feed the beast which i have played with on a couple of servers but sadly they were shut down for one reason or another.
Age? 17

I hope you have a great time on the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Soul3lade
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Friendly atmosphere. I also already know a lot about the mods being used so I can answer most questions that are asked.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, I have been playing FTB since it was first released. Before that I was using technic. I started playing Minecraft when it first switched over to the beta.
Age? 21

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

ExperienceBar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ExperienceBar
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? - No, I have never been banned.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? - Maybe a place for new members to process ores and stuff :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? - Yes, I first started with the beta pack and have moved up through mindcrack and ultimate
Age? - 17

Shipoopi93

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
frito93
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
I've never been banned
What do you plan to contribute to the server?
Anything from knowledge to lending use of items if i can spare it
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?
I've played FTB since it has came out so, several mod packs and before this i use to play tekkit and technic
Age?
I also have a few questions. What difficulty is the server and is there a list of items that are banned that I can view?

Hoodu

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username : Hoodu
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? : Nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server? : Always up for larger projects and can help others learn the tech stuff if necessary.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Ive been playing the various tech mods for as long as they have been around... been using FTB itself for couple weeks now.
Age? 21

Tom Gringauz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: tomgrin10
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I plan to build big things like XP farms and pretty houses. I plan to help anyone that wants help at FTB.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, I play FTB and played tekkit before.
Age?17
* I'm a friend of Pure_eyes and he recommended me to get on the server.

Moshakra

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Moshakra
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I was banned from one server over a mishap. I was playing with my friend in skype and helping him build, but one of the admins thought i was griefing. Other than that, no.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I have a ton of knowledge of many mods, and I want to have a server where I can establish my 'work' and have fun :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, I have hosted many server of it myself, and I am very familiar with all the mods [and modpacks]
Age?: 16

ajgeek

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ajgeek
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I plan to enjoy helping others with my knoledge of modt ftb mods
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have played it on and off for about 5 months
Age? 13

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KhrFreak
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never been banned.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? My buildings are fairly nice looking, no 9x9's or anything
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Been playing FTBsince launcher was released and before then my own composition of mods, very similar to FTB
Age? 18

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server. If you are debating applying for a whitelist, go ahead and do so. You won't be disappointed! :D

Romi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: romi01
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Skyscrapers and overcomplex things
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? yes i have been using mods a long time ago
Age? 16

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: svalkur
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
No, never been banned.

What do you plan to contribute to the server?
Generally what i end up doing is finding my own little spot to build up in, once i get a decent amount of materials i tend to get involved in any group projects. Love doing larger/mega builds either solo or with a group

Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?
Yes ive been playing it on and off since it was avaiable Before that it was technic. I admit tho i am alittle rusty. Coming back from a two month break so trying to relearn some of the newer mods
Age?

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KingGongora
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? not at all
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I am a active friendly player (donor as well!) and looking for a good server to build my Star Destroyer on!
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Played on many FTB servers over 3 months time
Age? 23