Whitelist Server Orphicraft FTB | Ultimate 1.0.1 | Whitelist |Economy | Grief Prevention | Friendly | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
TZtlTbU.png
Hello and welcome to the Orphicraft FTB Ultimate Server thread!
We are a new a growing Feed The Beast server running the FTB Ultimate 1.0.1 modpack!
Why Should you choose us?
Have you ever been on a huge server where you were just another user? Just sitting there mining with nobody to talk to or play with? Here at Orphicraft we are a small dedicated community. Here you won't just be some random player, you will meet new people and find new friends! The server staff is also very dedicated to giving you the best experience you could ever ask for. Orphicraft was originally a Tekkit server, then a voltz server, so our staff have plenty of experience dealing with all kinds of user issues! Ever run into a problem? We have a support system in place to allow you to find a solution as fast as possible, that is, if you can't find someone online to help you! The server is online 24/7, and our various plugins, a list of which is shown below, makes the experience truly amazing.
Server Rules
1. Do NOT grief in any way, shape, or form.
2. Do NOT engage in PvP
3. Do NOT attempt to use any kind of cheat/hack
4. Do NOT spam the chat in any way
5. Do NOT harass other users in the server
6. Do NOT attempt to use any of the blocked items (They are blocked for a reason!)
Server IP Address
mc.orphicraft.net
If you get a error about resolving the hostname, try the server IP:​
75.127.11.76​
Server Website
Server DynMap
Server Plugins
-Essentials
-LogBlock
-GriefPrevention
-WorldGuard
-WorldEdit
-TreeAssist
-CensorIt
-SimpleHelpTickets
Whitelist Application
Minecraft Username:
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
What do you plan to contribute to the server?
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?
Age?

I hope you decide to join us and make this community truly great! Thanks for your time!

iMakeItRain

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Chaoisia​
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope​
What do you plan to contribute to the server? A friendly atmosphere and helping those who ask.​
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Ive got enough to get go by myself but I probably dont know much as everyone else. Ive learned a lot so far but still learning.​
Age? 18​
Not sure if you wanted us to reply here but you didn't say not to so I went ahead and did so.​
---Nice avatar~ From PP?​

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Lady_Ceres
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I'm a fairly friendly person who really enjoys building houses and chatting.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have been playing FTB for quite some time now and before that had been playing tekkit.
Age? 30
Minecraft Username: Tzendrix
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Friendly mature person who is Lady_Ceres's boyfriend and wants to play where she does :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? New to minecraft entirely, has been playing ftb for about a week or so
Age? 28

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Lady_Ceres
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I'm a fairly friendly person who really enjoys building houses and chatting.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have been playing FTB for quite some time now and before that had been playing tekkit.
Age? 30
Minecraft Username: Tzendrix
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Friendly mature person who is Lady_Ceres's boyfriend and wants to play where she does :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? New to minecraft entirely, has been playing ftb for about a week or so
Age? 28

I hope you both have a great time on the server! You have both been whitelisted, and don't worry, plenty of us are new to FTB as well!

Minecraft Username: Chaoisia
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server? A friendly atmosphere and helping those who ask.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Ive got enough to get go by myself but I probably dont know much as everyone else. Ive learned a lot so far but still learning.
Age? 18

Not sure if you wanted us to reply here but you didn't say not to so I went ahead and did so.

---Nice avatar~ From PP?

Replying here is fine! It helps keep our thread visible. You have been whitelisted, I hope you enjoy your time on the server!

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Astal2684
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have never been Banned
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: I try to be helpful to others to the best of my ability may it be giving items or help with build or information.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have used the beta pack, Direwolf pack, and the mindcrack pack and though not FTB, I've also used Tekkit.. I also watch Direwolf videos.
Age?: 29

Jawesome

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Jawesome2
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: I believe myself to be a very helpful person who enjoys working with others. I have a great deal of knowledge on many of the mods in the pack and am willing to share my knowledge/ crafting services upon request :D
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: I have been playing with FTB since January 2013, and Tekkit since August of 2012.
Age?: 16

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KingofSpoons
Have you ever been banned?: I have not ever been banned as far as I am aware.
What do you plan on contributing to the server?: I plan on helping people who may be new while also playing and hanging out with everyone.
Do you have any experience with FTB? If so, what?: I have been playing FTB since it came out and tekkit before it.
Age?: 14

Hexxa

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: hexatic

Have you ever been banned?: Never.

What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Aesthetically pleasing builds (hopefully), a friendly and helpful attitude, and a mountain of FTB experience.

Do you have any experience with FTB? If so, what?: I have played and reached the top tech teirs in all packs. I have knowledge of almost every major change in the history of each mod and I'm great at researching the most abstract and hard to find information.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: hexatic

What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Aesthetically pleasing builds (hopefully), a friendly and helpful attitude, and a mountain of FTB experience.

Do you have any experience with FTB? If so, what?: I have played and reached the top tech teirs in all packs. I have knowledge of almost every major change in the history of each mod and I'm great at researching the most abstract and hard to find information.

I hope your knowledge of the modpack can assist our newer users, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: KingofSpoons
Have you ever been banned?: I have not ever been banned as far as I am aware.
What do you plan on contributing to the server?: I plan on helping people who may be new while also playing and hanging out with everyone.
Do you have any experience with FTB? If so, what?: I have been playing FTB since it came out and tekkit before it.
Age?: 14

You are a little young, but I don't believe age should stand in the way of a whitelisting if that person's maturity can stand up for itself, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Jawesome2
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: I believe myself to be a very helpful person who enjoys working with others. I have a great deal of knowledge on many of the mods in the pack and am willing to share my knowledge/ crafting services upon request :D
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: I have been playing with FTB since January 2013, and Tekkit since August of 2012.
Age?: 16

I hope you enjoy yourself on the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Astal2684
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have never been Banned
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: I try to be helpful to others to the best of my ability may it be giving items or help with build or information.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have used the beta pack, Direwolf pack, and the mindcrack pack and though not FTB, I've also used Tekkit.. I also watch Direwolf videos.
Age?: 29

I hope you can indeed contribute to our community, you have been whitelisted!

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for whitelisting me. I tried logging in but it says "Can't Resolve host name." the address is mc.orphicraft.net right?

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for whitelisting me. I tried logging in but it says "Can't Resolve host name." the address is mc.orphicraft.net right?

This occasionally happens to some of our users, you can also try connecting with the ip: 75.127.11.76

IrishJ3di

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: IrishJ3di
-Have you ever been banned? Nope never
-What do you plan to contribute to the server? I generally try to be helpful and once I've gotten settled I usually try to build aesthetically pleasing large builds.
Experience? I have played on a couple of Ultimate servers so I am familiar with most of the the mods in the pack (except forestry and computercraft)
Age? 19

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: IrishJ3di
-Have you ever been banned? Nope never
-What do you plan to contribute to the server? I generally try to be helpful and once I've gotten settled I usually try to build aesthetically pleasing large builds.
Experience? I have played on a couple of Ultimate servers so I am familiar with most of the the mods in the pack (except forestry and computercraft)
Age? 19

Everyone loves nice buildings, you have been whitelisted!

Cinandy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ashdbre

What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Friendly attitude, extensive bee knowledge

Do you have any experience with FTB? If so, what?: Extensively familiar with the Ultimate pack and very familiar with bees :)

Age: 26, I am also hexatic's wife he applied earlier. Just letting you know because there will be duplicate IPs.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ashdbre

What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Friendly attitude, extensive bee knowledge

Do you have any experience with FTB? If so, what?: Extensively familiar with the Ultimate pack and very familiar with bees :)

Age: 26, I am also hexatic's wife he applied earlier. Just letting you know because there will be duplicate IPs.

I hope you and your husband have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

BondedGuitar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: BondedGuitar
What do you plan to contribute to the server? My amazing building skills! (not really but I enjoy being part of a community and talking to people/ helping them out)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I've played around with it a bit and I'm also on another server and I'm hoping to start up different projects
Age? 23

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: himylilpwny
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I plan to help others with FTB and build some pretty cool things
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I've played the Ultimate pack on singleplayer for about a month
Age? 18

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: McKim_Boys
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have never been banned from a server.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? By using my knowledge of a lot of mod to help players that ask questions and be a friendly person around.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes i play mindcrack for the longest time and have played ultimate since it came out.
Age? 18