Closed Ore Dictionary Export bus not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JChall

Summary of the problem Ore Dictionary Export bus not working

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? I have been trying to get the ore dictionary export bus to automatically feed ores into my pulverizer but it is not working, even one i try entering just the oredictionary for a single ore (eg. oreIron ) it wont move anything into my machines. I have no issues when using a normal export bus so i dont believe it's an issue with my set up, unless specific cables are required that are different from normal.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

infinitum7

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Ore Dictionary Export bus not working

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? I have been trying to get the ore dictionary export bus to automatically feed ores into my pulverizer but it is not working, even one i try entering just the oredictionary for a single ore (eg. oreIron ) it wont move anything into my machines. I have no issues when using a normal export bus so i dont believe it's an issue with my set up, unless specific cables are required that are different from normal.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

Just wanted to say another person on my server is having the same issue, trying to input into a chest or conveyor does not work. If we try to export into machines the server actually crashes and corrupts. So just to confirm you're not nuts, other people are having the issue too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.