Whitelist Server OrcaCraft [Ultimate] [v1.1.2] [Private] [24/7] [99%lag free]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jasonfrog

Jul 29, 2019
Content
Ip: 192.198.87.229:25565
Got a better server with more space looking for more people :D

Rules:
  1. No griefing (obviously)
  2. Since it's whitelisted server. Honesty and Trusts will be definite necessary rule
  3. No asking admin to spawn item for you
  4. Item such as: Link Modifier will be provided
No disabled items/mods but please try to use 1 quarry per person or less.
Server is not in Beta stage, but I wanna see how many people I can host with no lag and block glitches. I'm currently holding this server with my Home computer. I have dedicated server computer just for this server. Don't worry I get around 50mb/s - 60mb/s and pings are well rounded 10 - 20 (ms)

Pack: Ultimate
Play Style: Survival
Diffculty: Hard
Slots: 1 - 20
Specs: 4gb dedicated RAM
If your interested Please add me on Skype Jasonfrog120 or send me a pm
I totally forgot to add this
Requirement
  • Age 18+
Application
Please answer the following and come back later to see if you're approved for the whitelist.
  • Minecraft in-game name
  • Age*
  • Share something about yourself

xbluesocks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bobyjones9514
About: I live in the United States and go to Duke University. I am off for the summer and love computers, playing minecraft, and hanging out with friends. I haven't ever played the Ultimate pack, but I have a few months of experience with the mindcrack pack.

jasonfrog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bobyjones9514
About: I live in the United States and go to Duke University. I am off for the summer and love computers, playing minecraft, and hanging out with friends. I haven't ever played the Ultimate pack, but I have a few months of experience with the mindcrack pack.

Whitelisted

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft in-game name: littlelee211
  • Age* 18
  • Share something about yourself: I live in the UK and Currently have alot of free time on my hands and that's why I'm looking for a server to dedicate all my time into.

roatigern

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft in-game name: roatigern
  • Share something about yourself: i live in norway, have nearlly nothing to do in the day, friendly and helpfull when needed

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft in-game name demoncress
  • Age* 19
  • Share something about yourself: I live in Canada and I play minecraft every afternoon after I come from work. have a lot of time to play and have fun with a great community.

Fabanjo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft in-game name: Fabanjo
Age*: 18
Share something about yourself: I'm dutch, going to Uni next year. While having the summer off I'd love to spent time on a FTB server. If we could, I'd like to join with 2 of my friends ( I'll promise we won't distance ourselves from others, since we do play at different times. ). So yeah, I added you on skype, hope to join!

jasonfrog

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft in-game name demoncress
  • Age* 19
  • Share something about yourself: I live in Canada and I play minecraft every afternoon after I come from work. have a lot of time to play and have fun with a great community.
Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1373156269][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft in-game name: Fabanjo
Age*: 18
Share something about yourself: I'm dutch, going to Uni next year. While having the summer off I'd love to spent time on a FTB server. If we could, I'd like to join with 2 of my friends ( I'll promise we won't distance ourselves from others, since we do play at different times. ). So yeah, I added you on skype, hope to join!

Whitelisted

SeaborgMC

Jul 29, 2019
If we can prove we are mature players may we join?
( and im not going ot lie about my age im 14)

Rob Ratcliffe

Jul 29, 2019
Content
Ip: 192.198.87.229:25565
Got a better server with more space looking for more people :D

Rules:
  1. No griefing (obviously)
  2. Since it's whitelisted server. Honesty and Trusts will be definite necessary rule
  3. No asking admin to spawn item for you
  4. Item such as: Link Modifier will be provided
No disabled items/mods but please try to use 1 quarry per person or less.

Server is not in Beta stage, but I wanna see how many people I can host with no lag and block glitches. I'm currently holding this server with my Home computer. I have dedicated server computer just for this server. Don't worry I get around 50mb/s - 60mb/s and pings are well rounded 10 - 20 (ms)

Pack: Ultimate
Play Style: Survival
Diffculty: Hard
Slots: 1 - 20
Specs: 4gb dedicated RAM
If your interested Please add me on Skype Jasonfrog120 or send me a pm
I totally forgot to add this
Requirement
  • Age 18+
Application

Please answer the following and come back later to see if you're approved for the whitelist.
  • Minecraft in-game name
  • Age*
  • Share something about yourself
Minecraft in game name: toys310
i live in the UK and i attend Bedfordshire university studying computer science and robotics

irishpancake33

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft in game name: KiD4EvA
Age:15( Was wondering if there would be one exception, talk to me on skype and you'll see Im not stupid/immature)
About me: I've been playing Ftb ultimate for about 6months now on my single player, I can do some basic coding for lua and python so will help with computer craft:) I feel of got a decent knowledge of the ftb ultimate and would love to play with others!

lubes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN lubes
Age 23
Something about me My housemate (valleypotato) and I have gotten sick of playing just us, but also don't enjoy huge servers due to mass item bans, and rife immaturity. Just looking for a reasonably sized server where we can do our thing.
I love game mechanics, and designing factories. Valley is the best architect you've ever seen. Legit.

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019

• ShotGunSon
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes and Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes i have been playing the mindcrack pack since it came out and the Ultimate pack since it came out
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: i love building things that will help the server like villager shops and server lava pumps