Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:OR_ELSE
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? About 4 to 6 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? Exploring, building, technology, redstone and gatherer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. When it comes to the direwolf20 pack, I have lots of knowledge with the mods. I mostly like the complicated machines and multi block structures that the pack offers. I also like the magical mods. Overall I like making large factories.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

BTW - Timer3D recommended me.
In game name?

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:OR_ELSE
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? About 4 to 6 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? Exploring, building, technology, redstone and gatherer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. When it comes to the direwolf20 pack, I have lots of knowledge with the mods. I mostly like the complicated machines and multi block structures that the pack offers. I also like the magical mods. Overall I like making large factories.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

BTW - Timer3D recommended me.
Timer informed me of your name. You've been added.

waterghost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: waterghost
MEH age: 16
Activity: hour or two a day
Preferred way to play: Building, i really love building and exploring is fun too.
Knowledge of pack: I do indeed watch Direwolf20 on youtube, and i have owned a server with the direwolf pack once before. But i know BC, IC2, thaumcraft, ars magica and Thermal expansion.
Teamspeak: Yessir i do use teamspeak or skype both works for me.

Fakerick

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 16 Years young
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Depends on the community and how much time I have, probably 2-6 hours.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Mix between gathering (to the extreme) and Engineering (intricate machinery)
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I was there after the very first FTB map (long before the FTP pack) was made.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can and probably will after I get to know the community (I will not join your clan/community though, I already associate myself with a specific group.)

IGN= Fakerick (Didn't even notice you didn't ask for it, haha)

Last edited:

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: waterghost
MEH age: 16
Activity: hour or two a day
Preferred way to play: Building, i really love building and exploring is fun too.
Knowledge of pack: I do indeed watch Direwolf20 on youtube, and i have owned a server with the direwolf pack once before. But i know BC, IC2, thaumcraft, ars magica and Thermal expansion.
Teamspeak: Yessir i do use teamspeak or skype both works for me.

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to TheSuperJew or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: optiks.ts.nfoservers.com

Come in at any time:)

- Sandro Cella
aka Keyser33 [OPTIKS Nations Server Mod][DOUBLEPOST=1395370548][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 16 Years young
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Depends on the community and how much time I have, probably 2-6 hours.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Mix between gathering (to the extreme) and Engineering (intricate machinery)
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I was there after the very first FTB map (long before the FTP pack) was made.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can and probably will after I get to know the community (I will not join your clan/community though, I already associate myself with a specific group.)

IGN= Fakerick (Didn't even notice you didn't ask for it, haha)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to TheSuperJew or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- Sandro Cella
aka Keyser33 [OPTIKS Nations Server Mod]

hesbes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hesbes
Activity: three hours a day or so
Preferred way to play: Building, automating and tinkering.
Knowledge of pack: I do indeed watch Direwolf20 on youtube, And have used IC2, BC AE, ars magica and thaumcraft.
Teamspeak: Yes, and skype.

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hesbes
Activity: three hours a day or so
Preferred way to play: Building, automating and tinkering.
Knowledge of pack: I do indeed watch Direwolf20 on youtube, And have used IC2, BC AE, ars magica and thaumcraft.
Teamspeak: Yes, and skype.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

- Sandro Cella

GeoNarz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: GeoNarz

~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: atleast 4-6 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Played it since it was out.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yup

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: GeoNarz

~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: atleast 4-6 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Played it since it was out.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yup

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

- Sandro Cella

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to play now, just poke me on TeamSpeak (optiks.ts.nfoservers.com) and i will process the application right away

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: dewboy3d

~ Your Age: 41
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: a few hours every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to call myself an engineer but i like all aspects of the game
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been a subscriber of DW20 since his first modded minecraft series. I am very familiar with all of the mods in the pack
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can but i do not have a microphone at this time

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: dewboy3d

~ Your Age: 41
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: a few hours every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to call myself an engineer but i like all aspects of the game
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been a subscriber of DW20 since his first modded minecraft series. I am very familiar with all of the mods in the pack
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can but i do not have a microphone at this time

Our staff is:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
Zaggath
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:21830

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

thecreen

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN : thecreen
~ Your Age: 17, nearly 18 ^-^
~ How active will you be? : 1 to 6 hours a day, depends on my work and on my gf.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc] : Engineer, Gathere, Explorer, Farmer :D
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it ? : Played those mods since DW20's first SSP, when you had to dl every mod 1 by 1 and install them on the mod folder :D
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes I do, my mic is bad sometimes however.

PS : I'm not english, pardon-me for errors and mistakes in my sentences.

Thanks you for reading my application, hope to see you soon on your server :)

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN : thecreen
~ Your Age: 17, nearly 18 ^-^
~ How active will you be? : 1 to 6 hours a day, depends on my work and on my gf.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc] : Engineer, Gathere, Explorer, Farmer :D
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it ? : Played those mods since DW20's first SSP, when you had to dl every mod 1 by 1 and install them on the mod folder :D
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes I do, my mic is bad sometimes however.

PS : I'm not english, pardon-me for errors and mistakes in my sentences.

Thanks you for reading my application, hope to see you soon on your server :)

Our staff is:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
Zaggath
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

- The Super Jew

Polario

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Sacapuntas

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be?: Around 2 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?: Definitely building things, which I did a lot of on vanilla minecraft.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? I'm quite familiar with ultimate, which I believe is quite similar is some ways, give or take a few mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do indeed.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Sacapuntas

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be?: Around 2 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?: Definitely building things, which I did a lot of on vanilla minecraft.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? I'm quite familiar with ultimate, which I believe is quite similar is some ways, give or take a few mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do indeed.

Our staff is:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
Zaggath
Iperithon

- The Super Jew