Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: MikeJWho

~ Your Age: 27
~ How active will you be? : I play about 4-5 hours a day & a lot more on the weekends.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to do everything honestly, but I would probably say building would be my prefered style, making things look nice!
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it: I have a good understanding of all the mods in the pack, been using them since
beta pack a =P
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, I don't really use teamspeak.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: freaker003

~ Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? played it before so I know many mods of it
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

ps: He is the friend of flashix_
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:21830

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Head

Jul 29, 2019
Headgear83

~ Your Age: 30
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Very 3+ hours a day easy.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer building farms and such.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] A fair bit, played unleashed for a bit. and dw20 for a bit.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Nope, Ventrillo (olds chool)

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Headgear83

~ Your Age: 30
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Very 3+ hours a day easy.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer building farms and such.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] A fair bit, played unleashed for a bit. and dw20 for a bit.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Nope, Ventrillo (olds chool)

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew

AutisticPanther

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: almost everyday
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gather/explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know all the mods pretty well, except magic and such
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gather/explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know all the mods pretty well, except magic and such
In game name?

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to TheSuperJew or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: optiks.ts.nfoservers.com

- Sandro Cella
aka Keyser33 [OPTIKS Nations Server Mod]

Kristinam88

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: kristinam88

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5/7 days
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I'm familiar with the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? No

ps: Friend of autisticpanther

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: kristinam88

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5/7 days
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I'm familiar with the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? No

ps: Friend of autisticpanther

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to TheSuperJew or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: optiks.ts.nfoservers.com

- Sandro Cella
aka Keyser33 [OPTIKS Nations Server Mod]

An_Evil_Taco

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: An_Evil_Taco

~ Your Age: 25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: ~3-4 hours per day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder/Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know how to use most of them, except for the magic based ones. I tended to avoid those in the past as they were not terribly stable.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Normally, no, but I can.

TheMinecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:minecraftbfhpro

~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 1 hour minimal a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engi builder explorer and magic
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?Alot i have played alot of the modpacks i started at mc version 1.2.3

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:4-5 hours or more
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer,explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I'm new in some mods but almost all i know
~ Do you use teamspeak?: No :(

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:4-5 hours or more
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer,explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I'm new in some mods but almost all i know
~ Do you use teamspeak?: No :(
In game name?[DOUBLEPOST=1393691870][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Account Name: An_Evil_Taco

~ Your Age: 25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: ~3-4 hours per day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder/Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know how to use most of them, except for the magic based ones. I tended to avoid those in the past as they were not terribly stable.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Normally, no, but I can.
Minecraft Account Name:minecraftbfhpro

~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 1 hour minimal a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engi builder explorer and magic
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?Alot i have played alot of the modpacks i started at mc version 1.2.3

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Honeydew9000
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: preety often depending on how busy i am, almost daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer/Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? play it already in a single player world and it I know mostly everything

Last edited:

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Honeydew9000
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: preety often depending on how busy i am, almost daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer/Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? play it already in a single player world and it I know mostly everything
Sorry for the delay!!

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

OR_ELE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:OR_ELSE
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? About 4 to 6 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? Exploring, building, technology, redstone and gatherer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. When it comes to the direwolf20 pack, I have lots of knowledge with the mods. I mostly like the complicated machines and multi block structures that the pack offers. I also like the magical mods. Overall I like making large factories.

BTW - Timer3D recommended me.