Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to file a spot for me and my twin brother, We both agree on the Answers i put to your questions. Thank you :D (his name is blazorfire)
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: In between Uni and study. Probably 1-4 hours daily. If not more on other days which i have nothing planned.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: They all look nice. But we tend to live underground and be hobbits together or with anybody willing to stop by. Im the magic type (ars Magika and thamcraft) Blazorfire usually goes with the tech and builder.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? i know pretty much every mod. I used to be a moderator on a ftb server, and got to learn all about them, and the only minecraft i play is with mods. (same goes with my brother)
~ Do you use teamspeak? We both do, yes.

Thank You :D

IGN : dragonhippie and blazorfire

You and your brother have been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

-Mav[DOUBLEPOST=1392906327][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is your in game name?
~ Your Age: 13
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I can play multiple hours every day except Mondays
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I know most of the stuff in the modpack., mostly TC 4 TE 3 and IC2
~ Do you use teamspeak? If i need to i will do

You have been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

-Mav

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: neoandrew

~ Your Age: 28
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Very often. Right now, I can play for about 4h/day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer/mage
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know pretty much all mods in it, mostly the ones about magic and tech stuff.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yessir

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: neoandrew

~ Your Age: 28
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Very often. Right now, I can play for about 4h/day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer/mage
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know pretty much all mods in it, mostly the ones about magic and tech stuff.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yessir

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

-Mav

2weirdy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: 2weirdy

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
Probably once every 1-2 days. I live in Europe and have school, so I can only come online at around 3PM - 7PM GMT during the weekdays.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
Engineer/Builder-ish.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I've played Ultimate and Beta A, and know how most of the mods work. My knowledge might be a bit outdated, but I read the wiki regularly ( and no, I don't have a life).
~ Do you use teamspeak?
I've only rarely used teamspeak before, partially because frequently the quality is bad. I'm definitely willing to try it though.

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: 2weirdy

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
Probably once every 1-2 days. I live in Europe and have school, so I can only come online at around 3PM - 7PM GMT during the weekdays.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
Engineer/Builder-ish.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I've played Ultimate and Beta A, and know how most of the mods work. My knowledge might be a bit outdated, but I read the wiki regularly ( and no, I don't have a life).
~ Do you use teamspeak?
I've only rarely used teamspeak before, partially because frequently the quality is bad. I'm definitely willing to try it though.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

-Mav

Striiter

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i would like to join your server. Im 23 years old, and im active around 2-6 hours a day. I'd classify myself as an engineer & gatherer. I know quite alot about dw20 pack, i've played on a different server, im still learning ars magica and thaumcraft tho. Yes i do use teamspeak

flashix_

Jul 29, 2019
Ingamename: flashix_

~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: daily 2 hours
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I'm playing mods like 2 years now beginning with own mods then tekkit and then DW20 pack
~ Do you use teamspeak? Ido have TS

Sythen213

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Sythen213

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: i can play everyday, +6hrs
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer & builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? i started with the first ftb map, and played every pack since
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i would like to join your server. Im 23 years old, and im active around 2-6 hours a day. I'd classify myself as an engineer & gatherer. I know quite alot about dw20 pack, i've played on a different server, im still learning ars magica and thaumcraft tho. Yes i do use teamspeak
In game name?
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-3 hours on weekdays and more on weekends but it depends how much time i have.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know quite alot i have played ultimate, mindcrack , unleashed and direwold for 2 years now.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes
In game name?[DOUBLEPOST=1393473483][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Account Name: Sythen213

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: i can play everyday, +6hrs
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer & builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? i started with the first ftb map, and played every pack since
Ingamename: flashix_

~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: daily 2 hours
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I'm playing mods like 2 years now beginning with own mods then tekkit and then DW20 pack
~ Do you use teamspeak? Ido have TS
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:21830

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, its Striiter

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

- The Super Jew

CodeManB915

Jul 29, 2019
~ Minecraft Account Name: CodeManB915
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Most days 1-2hrs, Weekends 1-5hrs
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer preferred, builder when i have less time to play, gatherer when i need to be (resource start out)
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've played every FTB mod pack and still keep on finding new things i want to use. Focus on Direwolf packs while watching him play.
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes and various other forms of communication.

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
I'll make a double request, hope its okay

~ Your Age: 19 both
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Augustym_ - all day long if he gets exited haha Ravara - probably more at night (7 - 11 gmt-3)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Ravara - Engineer/Builder Augustym - Gatherer/Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]? Ravara - I'm a mod wiki.. i play with mods since 1.2.5, and i've seen a LOT of changes, and honestly, there is just 5% that i dont know what's for , but Augustym_.. he started with dw20 1.6 modpack, and he really liked and is watching the single play serie
~ Do you use teamspeak? I dont have problem with it, if you invite me over i'll be there! =)[DOUBLEPOST=1393510037][/DOUBLEPOST]Ign: Ravara and Augustym_

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Minecraft Account Name: CodeManB915
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Most days 1-2hrs, Weekends 1-5hrs
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer preferred, builder when i have less time to play, gatherer when i need to be (resource start out)
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've played every FTB mod pack and still keep on finding new things i want to use. Focus on Direwolf packs while watching him play.
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes and various other forms of communication.
Oh i'm sorry my ign is FE3KA.
I'll make a double request, hope its okay

~ Your Age: 19 both
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Augustym_ - all day long if he gets exited haha Ravara - probably more at night (7 - 11 gmt-3)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Ravara - Engineer/Builder Augustym - Gatherer/Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]? Ravara - I'm a mod wiki.. i play with mods since 1.2.5, and i've seen a LOT of changes, and honestly, there is just 5% that i dont know what's for , but Augustym_.. he started with dw20 1.6 modpack, and he really liked and is watching the single play serie
~ Do you use teamspeak? I dont have problem with it, if you invite me over i'll be there! =)[DOUBLEPOST=1393510037][/DOUBLEPOST]Ign: Ravara and Augustym_

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
LegitNeek

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

- The Super Jew

flashix_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: freaker003

~ Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? played it before so I know many mods of it

ps: He is the friend of flashix_

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: freaker003

~ Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? played it before so I know many mods of it

ps: He is the friend of flashix_

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
LegitNeek

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

Mav

Ethan Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: At least an hour a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Mimecraft [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder specifically but I like doing everything else
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I am very familiar with the mods included.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes
~IGN [Minecraft Name]-Ejthomas
Edit: If you are still looking for server builders I could help

Last edited: